ImgTiger.com, ImgDino.com & ImgServe.net Discussion Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

My visits and earnings are not counted.

Yours either?

I trust Imgserve they fix the problem soon and return everything to normal because it takes a few days the server is not going well.

true but have used few others and their rates are high but still not able to earn what we get with imgserve and tiger ... but so many downtimes will affect us in future

it does impact u in future bz viewers feel its pain in ass to view all those post so they may look for alternative or may ignore ur posts ... thats how it is if u look from viewers eye

I've got message from Imgtiger :

"We are being under attack. Everything is being made so that we resolve this as soon as we can. Sorry for inconveniences."

I hope soon everything will be ok.
:)

[h=1]Service Unavailable[/h] The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Anyone else having this message when try to log in on imgserve?
Your account is banned. Reason: Contact us with exact traffic sources to restore your account please. support@imgserve.net

I've sended them the traffic sources but nothing back yet..

Anyone else having this message when try to log in on imgserve?
Your account is banned. Reason: Contact us with exact traffic sources to restore your account please. support@imgserve.net

I've sended them the traffic sources but nothing back yet..

Nope, normal here as for now normal upload and remote upload didn't work.

This is what I got from them as reply :

We are under attack and upgrading servers, sorry for inconveniences. We are trying to fix this as soon as possible.

And about payout, don't need to worry as they never missed a payout so far. Sometimes it is processed on Fridays.

@ ImgServe...

unable to upload images...it display

Sorry, there was a problem uploading your file.

pls solve remote upload issues...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back