Hello

any one got payment of last week :wacko:

hello
Waiting for payment:(

Hello

any one got payment of last week :wacko:
got payment

Last edited:
ImgTiger is Banned, so ... no answer here.

We answer here, main user is disabled because there's no point having different accounts on the forum when we can provide support with only one.

All payments were processed, a little delay for holidays. Nothing to worry about.

Kind Regards,
IMG Support

Imgtiger is a huge scam they will ban you when you request and refuse to answer all queries even though your traffic is 100% legit

Hello,

We terminate all accounts that send us Fake/Bot/Automated traffic. Please do not attempt this, it's a waste of time.

As always, we take this time of the year to go on holidays. Our team will out of the office until Feb 5. Payments and support will have a delay until that day, apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. All payments requested prior to Jan 12 (Server time) were processed today.

We take the time to notify our members here so you don't worry, and to thank you for your business with us!

Kind Regards,
IMG Support

Imgtiger is a huge scam they will ban you when you request and refuse to answer all queries even though your traffic is 100% legit

Hello,

We terminate all accounts that send us Fake/Bot/Automated traffic. Please do not attempt this, it's a waste of time.

As always, we take this time of the year to go on holidays. Our team will out of the office until Feb 5. Payments and support will have a delay until that day, apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. All payments requested prior to Jan 12 (Server time) were processed today. You even have the audacity to keep the images up so you can continue earning from them. How pathetic.

We take the time to notify our members here so you don't worry, and to thank you for your business with us!

Kind Regards,
IMG Support

Do you even have any proof of this fake traffic? All my views were legitimate. And they didn't even give a reason as to why they banned me or answer questions.

Last edited:
If you could go to vacation why did not you make last payment on time.. Payment had been made almost a week later and suddenly vacation decision.

I always trust imgtiger family but this does not looks like nice... I hope you will pay.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back