harsha98

Need clean imgshot script with the affiliate add-on can any one help

i ve purchased the script from codecanyon its without the affiliate addon

pm me if u have the script

bump

Last edited:
5 comments
Hi,

We have recently released our brand new image hosting script built off of the framework of our file hosting script - YetiShare. You can find a link to our site in our signature. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,

Hi,

We have recently released our brand new image hosting script built off of the framework of our file hosting script - YetiShare. You can find a link to our site in our signature. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,

Out of curiosity, does the base script include affiliate options?

OT: I do have the affiliate addon, but it's a custom version and needs a lot of modifications.

Out of curiosity, does the base script include affiliate options?

OT: I do have the affiliate addon, but it's a custom version and needs a lot of modifications.

Hi Maniac

Paid accounts are a standard feature of the script however an affiliate system is available as a plugin that you can purchase.
You can find more information on it here https://reservo.co/plugins/rewards-plugin.html.

Let me know if you have any more questions. We're also available on our chat widget if you prefer more of a 1 to 1 chat

Need clean imgshot script with the affiliate add-on can any one help

i ve purchased the script from codecanyon its without the affiliate addon

pm me if u have the script

bump

Consider XImageSharing XImageSharing - image hosting script It's well tested script which is used by many image hosting sites on WJ. Of course with affiliate abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back