ImgShot Image Hosting Script + Starting An Image Host

Status
Not open for further replies.

huggybear

Hello friends,

the ImgShot Image Hosting Script by Zamfi costs $18 in codecanyon. It comes without the affiliate addon. What's the price of the affiliate addon ? How to buy it separately ? There's hardly any support provided in the official thread in Codecanyon.

How many templates do you get if you buy the script ? Where to get other templates ? How much does it cost to get a decent template designed ?

What's the monthly server cost to run an image host with affiliates ? Do I need a dedicated server ?

Is it profitable to run an image host with affiliates ? Is there decent bit of profit in it ? Do I need to put in big amount of money in the beginning ? Or can I pay affiliates as I get paid from advertisers ?

Looking forward to some help. Thanks a lot.

11 comments
I think that script is not being updated anymore.

I can provide you with the affiliate addon.

It has only one theme by default but I know a person who can make you custom one.

I can provide you with hosting for it and any help needed.

As profit, I think its the question of how much work you put into it. And also there are lots of them nowadays.

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply soundlover. You are right the script has not been updated for over a year now. I was following up with Zamfi's comment on the support thread & he said in more places than one that he would update the script soon with more number of features.

I'm ready to put in good time & effort into it but I'm not really an expert about web scripts etc. Regarding the affiliate I'll try my best keeping less profit for my self & try to pay the most that is possible to stay in the competition.

I've stopped uploading a few months ago & I'm having nothing to do online currenly except the traffic service that I provide, so I was thinking about this as a serious project to start with.

:)

I know how to manage the script & I had also installed it once with a little help. I need to know how much money I need at the beginning & if it's worth a good project to invest in etc.

Would you like to begin a image hosting site in partnership?

the ImgShot Image Hosting Script by Zamfi costs $18 in codecanyon. It comes without the affiliate addon. What's the price of the affiliate addon ? How to buy it separately ? There's hardly any support provided in the official thread in Codecanyon.

How many templates do you get if you buy the script ? Where to get other templates ? How much does it cost to get a decent template designed ?

What's the monthly server cost to run an image host with affiliates ? Do I need a dedicated server ?

Is it profitable to run an image host with affiliates ? Is there decent bit of profit in it ? Do I need to put in big amount of money in the beginning ? Or can I pay affiliates as I get paid from advertisers ?

Looking forward to some help. Thanks a lot.

I see its long time that you posted it but still i thought i should ask you if you wish to make a image hosting site with me as Partner!
Talk to me at skype: shubham.garg73

I can provide custom coded image hosting script with custom features such as affiliation / referral system along with the other number of features you may be looking for. I'll also provide with your choice of template/design, which you can change later, anytime. I'll also provide support to the script at my own personal Skype.

If you are interested , I can provide you more information such on profits, market etc , contact me at Skype id leethost.

i want start image hosting service like imgchili , imgserve ,

how can i start ?

where can i find custom script.?

what is the server requirement.

There are a few options you can go with.

1. Is going with sibsoft's newly custom software made for picture sharing - XImageSharing - image hosting script
This script is a spin off from their main script for file share.

2. Is going with Zamfi's script, which is very cheap but you will need some modifications for it like an affiliate program if your heading that way - PHP Scripts - ImgShot Image Hosting Script | CodeCanyon

3. Is going with File Hosting Script - YetiShare I don't know much about it but it looks nice.

4. Create your own image share script.

I'm sure there are other ways as well that I didn't mention above.

I started this thread with some queries about the expenses of starting an image hosting site and an associated affiliate system, everything using the ImgShot Image Hosting Script by Zamfi, which seems not to be updated anymore. There are obviously many more image hosting scripts that have been developed through this time but not quite affordable if you want to start an image host under a limited budget.

The Yetishare looks good, but for starting an image hosting site with affiliate addon, the total cost of the script would be $147 - while the Ximagesharing would cost $130+, which are such a contrasting figure against the $18 of the ImgShot script.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back