ImgSavvy - Free Image Hosting with Rewards! 6 USD/1000 Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Clover90x: Our payment is done on Wednesdays and lasts to Fridays (Depending on which timezone you are on, it takes aprox. 24 hours - 48 hours depending on the amount of people requesting Payout as well.)

@ydfire: Your Paypal account is said to be limited.

@Rest: 2% Surcharge removed. Payment fee's to Paypal remain.

Regards,
deeTrix

@Clover90x: Our payment is done on Wednesdays and lasts to Fridays (Depending on which timezone you are on, it takes aprox. 24 hours - 48 hours depending on the amount of people requesting Payout as well.)

@ydfire: Your Paypal account is said to be limited.

@Rest: 2% Surcharge removed. Payment fee's to Paypal remain.

Regards,
deeTrix

So strange .. when you did the payment?
My PP account no be limited. I received the payment from others imghosts this week.

Payments will be made in batches for those who have requested. Payments will only be made for views dated up to Dec 11. Users whose images have been flagged as copyrighted will not receive payment. As of Dec 19, the affiliate program of imgSavvy has now stopped. This is due to certain legal implications in my own country. Please kindly wait for payment.

If Forum Mod's require further information of legal action therefore the affiliate program closure, please PM me.

Thanks,
deeTrix

You should sell your site to someone willing to run it with the affiliate program, its was a good service. Without an affiliate program your site is basically finished.

Which country are you from ? Sorry to see you go.
All the best for your future projects.

Payments will be made in batches for those who have requested. Payments will only be made for views dated up to Dec 11. Users whose images have been flagged as copyrighted will not receive payment. As of Dec 19, the affiliate program of imgSavvy has now stopped. This is due to certain legal implications in my own country. Please kindly wait for payment.

If Forum Mod's require further information of legal action therefore the affiliate program closure, please PM me.

Thanks,
deeTrix

DeeTrix: I sent you a pm about a pending payment ...
Thank you. :friends:

DeeTrix: I have more 3$ on my account. Before your site be closed I would receive my money with Paypal please. Check your pm, I sent you proofs. Thanks to answer me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back