1. imgrock

imgrock Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2014
    Sorry to say that 301 redirects are not possible because domain is not working anymore.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
  2. theleaks

theleaks New Member

Feb 23, 2019
    waiting for the first payment :)

3. theleaks

theleaks New Member

Feb 23, 2019
    Your account was banned by administrator. Why ?

My account was paid today. $ 1.65
    I created a request to withdraw $ 25 in my account.
    Then my account was banned. I wonder why you forbade me why this is. Please explain this.

You paid $1.65. $ 25 wanted to withdraw money. Please tell me why!

4. akira

akira Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2011
    [​IMG]

Got pay ! Thanks you !!! :kissing_heart:

5. goodtimes

goodtimes Member

Nov 13, 2017
    Got pay ! Thanks you !!!
    [​IMG]

6. Ayaka

Ayaka Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    Software error:
    Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([email protected]), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.
    [Tue May 14 18:29:57 2019] index.cgi: Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28.

7. goodtimes

goodtimes Member

Nov 13, 2017
    Service is down. Working on it.

8. souza

souza Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2012
    It's been more than a day. I think all things will eventually come to an end. Move on..

9. imgrock

Nov 2, 2014
    Hello,
    We have really bad & sad news about our recent incident. There were many ups and downs since we started but never like this.

Our backup server got compromised by malware/hack, it also got access to our database server from that server and everything got wiped out from both servers.
    In past days, we tried really hard to recover data but everything got corrupted on those servers and impossible to recover anything.
    Sadly all of our databases and backups are wiped out completely.

At last after a lot of hard working and our best effort, we decided to restore a year old backup which we found on another place.

Our services will be online within some days.
    Past year data/links/user accounts will be missing. If you can't login that means your account is missing in our old database and you need to sign-up/register again.

** Lost profits and money:
    As you know we always paid your payouts and never thought about keeping your money.
    We'll come up with some compensation plan and update you once our service is live again.

Sorry for inconvenience.

Last edited: May 16, 2019
  10. brownjone

brownjone Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2015
    I tried to login on imgrock.net but again message:

Service is down. Working on it.

I will hope a few days and we continue to work with your services

Really very well services

11. Lai

Lai Member

May 6, 2018
    Большая ЖОПАААА. Она не в потере материала а ДЕНЕГ!!!! Думайте как возвратить заработанное у меня к примеру было максимально 20$ на каждом серверееее......

12. imgrock

Nov 2, 2014
    ** Your lost revenue and money **

Our affiliate program rates are increased by 33% for 30 days to give you an opportunity to recover your losses.

13. Lai

Lai Member

May 6, 2018
    Скажите нужно ли менять в аккаунте пароль и почту ведь старые данные в руках злоумышленников ????

14. imgrock

Nov 2, 2014
    Try submitting your data on this form.
    https://imgrock.net/?op=forgot_pass

If it shows message like (No user with this login / e-mail), that means your account has been lost in our recent incident and you need to register new account.
    https://imgrock.net/?op=registration

15. astra14

astra14 Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2015
    how many times do you plan to rescind all the images? And all our money??????????????????
    Admin must throw this thread.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Lai

Lai Member

May 6, 2018
    imgrock я перестраховалася - оставила вам свои старые аккаунты с каким то маленьким доходом и создала новые с новой почтой и паролями - работаю с вами не первый и не второй год и всем довольна.

17. imgrock

Nov 2, 2014
    We don't plan anything like that. Both were genuine incidents and We tried our best to recover from them.
    .co domain was blocked by registrar level. There is nothing anyone can do about it.
    For current incident we gave 33% extra profit (best we could do) for 30 days to recover your lost money.

Thank you We'll try our best to keep it that way.