ImGrill.Com - Get Paid Up to $5 Per 1000 Image Views | Adult , Non Adult

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent, I see that you have changed ' to ".

The other "requests", are of less importance. I now simply just upload the pics to you and keep a database of my own with the links to the pics.

Just 1 question. How long do you keep the pics if nobody is clicking on them?

Oh, another thing, when uploading using Ajax, when I click on "clean" it doesn't work and the pics are marked as "adult" anyway and I need to manually change them after uploading.

There are a lot of bugs that we are facing in the script nd we know about the Ajax upload and u would have also noticed the gallery area looks messed up.
We have disabled the premium made it sandbox.And increased gallereys for free users.These problems will be fixed as soon as our coder comes online.

And payment will be made tomorrow or day after tomorrow

When uploading using Ajax, the HTML code generated use "
But when uploading with multi, the HTML code use '

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

Looking at the stats, my traffic is mainly from Thailand and from about the same amount of views, I make 2-3 times more from you than another adult only host which says they pay for all over the world.

However, they've been around for over 1 year, but you've just started, so your longevity is yet to be seen...

Anyways, I will start using your guys for most of my stuff from now on.

When uploading using Ajax, the HTML code generated use "
But when uploading with multi, the HTML code use '

they are the same things and no difference occurs in the image

rates will be up for tier one today night u can see at out affiliate page (http://imgrill.com/page-Affiliate.html) and also we will going to decrease the min payout u will see at the thread today.

grill host please add LR as payment mode......

Thanks in advance....

we are getting problem to add funds in LR . we are trying to add the funds from CC but we are getting problem . we will add soon as we will solve the problem !!

we are hiring a new staff for giving support at Wjunction which will here soon

Also We Add News Page and we will make announcements on that page !!! (http://imgrill.com/page-News.html)

Hey Guys​
We have done some changes to the site fixed some issues like the ajax upload and some gallery issues (Note the gallery page is currently not templatafied) but it will be soon.​
We have also discovered that alot of users have been cheating lately sending iframe and fake traffic and so to stop it we have implemented an iframe breaker that will freak the frame and redirect to our site and before people just came to our website and didnt even click the continue button and the uploaders got paid so now uploaders will only be paid after the continue button is pushed and users get to see the images.​
If u have any problems or concerns u can easily contuct us by our Member Panel support system or leave a message on our online chat system.​
Yours Sincerely​
Imgrill Admin

Last edited:
Some Updates..

We Change The rates u can check on our affiliate page (http://www.imgrill.com/page-Affiliate.html)
Decrease the Min Payout from 10$ to 5$
Added More Payout Mehtods (Payoneer , Librerty Reserve , Moneybooker(Skrill)

we need firefox and chrome extinsion for Imgrill Uploaders. if any one can do please contact us via live chat or from site :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back