ImGrill.Com - Get Paid Up to $5 Per 1000 Image Views | Adult , Non Adult

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any news? Server up, thumbs open but no image... and no images on acc.
Yes your thumbs would be showing because we still have the files of the images the thing that we lost was the images table
(No freaking idea how he deleted all the images in the table and placed only his images)

Plz make it so we don't have to keep logging back in, it gets annoying.
Use another browser (It doesnt log me out in opera)

when the images got back ?????
today is Sunday we didnt get any reply from hosting will have to wait

In affiliate configerations, when i try to select Alertpay it goes back to paypal.
We dont have Alertpay option we have Payza
Note: When u click update it already updates u should goto the affiliate area again and see there it should be updated

Just saw your id
Please read this thread ie we lost the images table due to the attack so all the images uploaded before 29th will show on the thread that u posted on but wont show on our website.
Note: We dont earn anything from dead images so dont think we are scammers that are earning from those images,
It is a big loss for us we lost our own motto ie our motto was to be the best image hosting site on wj but we failed to do so and that is indeed an embarrassment for us and shameful for us.

Last edited:
Mr Puta i would like to ask you to goto our site and check the images there
(U might notice that there are no images there)
Its because the table was wiped empty no idea how
and if a person clicks on the image on the forums that u have posted then it will goto 404 page on our site
and people only get paid on the site if they click continue ie if they dont click continue how will they get paid..

Until you fix the old db, I'll need to reupload all pics or I'll get banned. Can you please increase the limit of ajax? Because now members can only upload 30 pics per time (to edit, if using imgshot, just edit root index.php and search for queueSizeLimit)

Oh sh*t There are no pictures. Will you fix it somehow or my pics lost forever?
Yes they are lost for forever ie the db area

Until you fix the old db, I'll need to reupload all pics or I'll get banned. Can you please increase the limit of ajax? Because now members can only upload 30 pics per time (to edit, if using imgshot, just edit root index.php and search for queueSizeLimit)
How will you get banned from forums if your images are showing on the forum
They arnt showing only on our site but they do show on the forum.\
And i have increased the limit

Earning is Low Because all your last images are deleted that's why your earning is low with the time your earning will be ok . also we will give some cool promo's Soon :)

@imgrill support

pls add an option to choose image size to ur firefox/chrome extension...presently when i upload images via extension...image size is very small rather its automatically choosing 100*100 thumbs...

i want 250*250 large thumbs

need ur reply

Something is still wrong...I have 114 views with 4 pictures and only 6 paid views?! Please check it! Thanks

pls add an option to choose image size to ur firefox/chrome extension...presently when i upload images via extension...image size is very small rather its automatically choosing 100*100 thumbs...

i want 250*250 large thumbs

need ur reply
Will look into it

Something is still wrong...I have 114 views with 4 pictures and only 6 paid views?! Please check it! Thanks
Have disabled some protection if it still doesnt work then its your site
Note: Affiliate views are only counted if they are uv and the person clicks continue image views and affiliate views are different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back