ImGrill.Com - Get Paid Up to $5 Per 1000 Image Views | Adult , Non Adult

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just started trying out your host but i keep getting this error "
Maximum width and height exceeded. Please upload images below 3000 x 3000 px size" maybe you could allow for bigger images?

Hey Guys
The person responsible on running this thread is away as his internet is working for days so i am taking over the thread

Hi, why i have 2k of views and my current earnings are in 0? The views are not from China, Hong Kong or Vietnam. Thanks

Maybe u are sending proxy traffic :P
Send me the image url so that i can check :P

why is these menus are so undesired ? It is very difficult to upload something !

Please make it more simple ! Don't forget that people are using this service mostly from their RDP with their slow connection.

It takes 5 minutes to upload something via my RDP because ur site has a lot of things to reduce the speed of browsing .

Undesired u say hmmm
The thing is that the person whom coded it has the display in which the site looks ok and i also have a display on which the site looks ok but the problem
is that it doesnt look good ok on lower displays
I dont think it takes 5 minutes and i dont think the site is heavy this is confusing

how to earn money here?
i have to qualify to activate my acc ?

Bye and thanks

Its easy just register activate account via email and then apply for affiliate account on
Affiliate Url
and then we will accept u and u can earn from us :)
Just started trying out your host but i keep getting this error "
Maximum width and height exceeded. Please upload images below 3000 x 3000 px size" maybe you could allow for bigger images?
I have increased the limit to 5000x5000

And another thing all payments except for one payza payment have been made and we are going to release our browser modules within 2 days.

how to request payment .....when i am clicking on request payment or on payment configuration its just showing me payment history page.....

what's going on ??????

how to request payment .....when i am clicking on request payment or on payment configuration its just showing me payment history page.....

what's going on ??????
Has your last payment been paid ?
And have u reached more than 5$ on the site
if yes then u can request the payment

@msk19994 , yes i got my last payment & my balance is more than 5$ but still i am unable to request my payment , its showing payment history page.......

what i do now ??????

@msk19994 , bro i also use another browser but still i am unable to request .......

what i do now ?????

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

@msk19994, yes now its working..........i requested for my payment ......when it will be done ?????

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

fast support .....problem fixed......Thanks.........

A++ image host........:)

@msk19994, yes now its working..........i requested for my payment ......when it will be done ?????
U will be paid within think week maybe Friday or Tomorrow

And A Great News Guys
We Have Finally Launched Our Browser Addons

U can download them from below

And

Note: If u you want to upload adult images then please tick the adult option from the addons options area

Last edited:
Hey Guys
Users whose account balance is more than 5$ please request your payments and it would be great if you could tell me that which websites have banned imgrill so that i could try to get it unbanned from them and please recommend us new rates as i am thinking of increasing the rates
Thankyou

Edited ............
Payments have been made

We have increased our rates
Zone A Rates Have Been Increased To 3.5
Zone B Rates Have Been Increased To 1.5
And
Zone C Rates Have Been Increased To 1.0

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back