Imgping.com - up to 5 $ per 1000 views with extra bonus - All traffic accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
All accounts are approved now. Please be patient do some maintance this afternoon and migration to new server being proccesed from yesterday.

@pikkuboss: at the moment we do not have advertising space to move India to group 2, same like Romania.

All my earning lost,and back to apply for affiliate account

All accounts are approved now. Please be patient do some maintance this afternoon and migration to new server being proccesed from yesterday.

@pikkuboss: at the moment we do not have advertising space to move India to group 2, same like Romania.

All my earning lost,and back to apply for affiliate account

Please check again, we fixed some of errors showing up because of server migration. Will be completed for sure in next 24 hours, please be patient.

Contact me on PM or support ticket if you have similar problem again.

Thanks Alot

Hi,
I think because of the server migration I have different balance shown in the statistics and the request payment page.
XSrDaa6.png

mXrykOw.png

Please fix it!

Thank you!

Best regards

Hi,
I think because of the server migration I have different balance shown in the statistics and the request payment page.
XSrDaa6.png

mXrykOw.png

Please fix it!

Thank you!

Best regards

There was a mistake on your balance since there were applied much higher rates, that bug is fixed and everything will be sorted out. Your real balance is one in request payment view - 2.20 $ ( i just checked all your views and traffic ). Thank You

pls activite my account then i testing your service

Your affiliate account is approved, good luck with your earnings.

Last edited:
TIER 1: ( RO IT ) 3 $ / 1000 views
TIER 2: ( US UK ) 1 $ / 1000 views
TIER 3: ( FR DE ) 0.20 $ / 1000 views

OTHER : 0.05$ / 1000 views

i think DE is in Group 2 ?

what is now right the stats in your first post here or the rates on the site ?

i think DE is in Group 2 ?

what is now right the stats in your first post here or the rates on the site ?

Please follow up on thread, i told you that we will have many errors while migrating to new server. Rates written in my post are real and your account is being credited with this rates. This bugs will be solved in next few days while server is 100 % migrated and ready. Due to big load and to give best service we were forced to move to new servers.

activate my affiliate account
username-sharryhundal
And please don't place popups on registration page.

Your affiliate account is approved, good luck with your earnings :)

All payments approved now and scheduled for Monday. Please just saying it again, proxy and bot traffic are forbidden and all earnings and image with illegal traffic source will be banned and removed.

Server is running ok, please contact on support using ticket for any problem or error. Thank you

Last edited:
Your rates are among worst I've seen.
I do work with several image hosts and I get like 9x more for my traffic so your host will be first for whixh I will say openly: good bye for good. :thumbdown:

Last edited:
Your rates are among worst I've seen.
I do work with several image hosts and I get like 9x more for my traffic so your host will be first for whixh I will say openly: good bye for good. :thumbdown:

I'm statisfied with the rates:

Payment rates:

But US and UK should be in tier 1.

50% of my traffic is from the USA and 20% Germany.

Thanks

[info=Attention]Hello s1mpl3,

Please resolve the payment problem as soon as possible or you will be banned for being inactive and scamming users.

thank you!![/info]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back