ImgPaying.Com - Earn $6/1000views + 10% referral | Pay daily via PP, PZ, WMZ, Skrill

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Camry

reported attack page problem solved now...thanks for the support

and

i already requested payout in payza this week...waiting for payment...

yIQHzM2.jpg

2014-09-06$25.01REJECTED (Bad traffic. We do not allowed your traffic from now, your account will be banned soon. Regards)

camry is a big scammer liar dont trust him guys !

i quit from imgpaying...please delete my account more than dont work scammer liar camry extortion my money imgpaying and picexposed

camry paypal blocked refund my 67$ was not my money 99 dolar scam imgpaying camry me and picexposed scam 101$ total 200$ scam my money I'm a admin in many adults forums big lie excuse bad traffic long time work other pic host no any one problem traffic the same camry is looking for an excuse not honest I'm sorry for my english

i quit from imgpaying...please delete my account more than dont work scammer liar camry extortion my money imgpaying and picexposed

camry paypal blocked refund my 67$ was not my money 99 dolar scam imgpaying camry me and picexposed scam 101$ total 200$ scam my money I'm a admin in many adults forums big lie excuse bad traffic long time work other pic host no any one problem traffic the same camry is looking for an excuse not honest I'm sorry for my english

it must be hard
give efforts and then tricked ;(
i am sad about you bro

Everythink is ok with imgpaying, tried few imagehosts before and they don't pay as much and imgpaying don't delete pictures because of space they take :) Got paid every time on time :)

Camry did you get my email?

Everythink is ok with imgpaying, tried few imagehosts before and they don't pay as much and imgpaying don't delete pictures because of space they take :) Got paid every time on time :)

Camry did you get my email?

Thank, we are paying on time for value user :)

r you planning to payout through Paypal in future ? or not thinking to use Paypal for payments?

I can offer payment via paypal for you with requests >50$

Best Regards,
Camry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back