imgonion.com - Get paid to share your images - up to $8 per 1,000 views!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Payment received!

Payment proof

Thanks!

EDIT:

I realized that the site has referral link, but there's nothing about it...

Have referral system or not? What are the benefits?

Last edited:
Thanks for posting payment proof!

The referral system is under development. I'll update everyone here as to it's progress and when you can benefit from it. Until then, don't be afraid to refer us regardless of the rewards to yourself!!

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 PM ----------

Just to let everyone know - for the next couple of days I won't be as available to answer questions as quickly. All Payment Requests will be completed by Monday at the latest.

I'm away for a couple of days with work, but wanted to let you know in advance.

Keep on earning while I'm gone, and I'll enjoying paying you all again on Monday :o)

---------- Post added 14th Nov 2012 at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was 13th Nov 2012 at 11:57 PM ----------

I'm afraid I'm going to have to drop Tier 1 earnings. I kept it as high as I could for as long as I could, but I'm being killed. I think it's better to drop it now than risk having to cease altogether. Hope you understand....

I'm going to trial it at $3 top tier for a week or so until I can get advertising income to even come close to what I'm paying out.

Is that OK guys?

Making this weeks payments now.

I'm afraid Reditt clicks is killing us. We're implementing a temp ban on Reditt until:

a) funds are at a sufficient level to allow us to pay everyone including those using Reditt
b) there is no b now that I think about it!

We are moving to weekly payments, but at the moment, for the good of everyone using the site (and to enable us to increase the lower tiers again) we can't accept those hits coming from Reditt.

This only applies to a couple of users so hopefully we can get past it, and get the rates raised again when the outgoings cease to be three times what is coming in!!

Thanks for your understanding and support!!

Hey mastid,

What do you mean reddit is killing you? Turn on the pre-download page so clicks do not count if they do not click-through. Or do you mean you are not converting clicks to revenue? If so, how is that possible for your other traffic?

Just confused if there is supposed to be something to watch for from reddit?

Trying uploading to your site but i'm getting this error - Maximum width and height exceeded. Please upload images below 2000 x 2000 px size.

Hey mastid,

What do you mean reddit is killing you? Turn on the pre-download page so clicks do not count if they do not click-through. Or do you mean you are not converting clicks to revenue? If so, how is that possible for your other traffic?

Just confused if there is supposed to be something to watch for from reddit?

I'm not sure it's Reditt - I'm going to try turning on the pre-download page and see if that helps as you suggest. Hopefully that will solve it...

Making this weeks payments now.

I'm afraid Reditt clicks is killing us. We're implementing a temp ban on Reditt until:

a) funds are at a sufficient level to allow us to pay everyone including those using Reditt
b) there is no b now that I think about it!

We are moving to weekly payments, but at the moment, for the good of everyone using the site (and to enable us to increase the lower tiers again) we can't accept those hits coming from Reditt.

This only applies to a couple of users so hopefully we can get past it, and get the rates raised again when the outgoings cease to be three times what is coming in!!

Thanks for your understanding and support!!

What about the already posted links on reddit?

They are fine and payments will be honoured.

I'm just trying to sort the issue out on my end. I'll let you know when Reditt is ok again. Jessie may have sorted it for me already...

BTW Reddit traffic do convert the clicks the links into revenue ....
I dont think there should be ANY PROBLEM from reddit traffic ...

Hi,
I have request a payment of 22€ 6 days ago, i work hard for this, but i don't receive any payment...Please admin give me an answer, I send you 3 ticket...

Hi,
I have request a payment of 22€ 6 days ago, i work hard for this, but i don't receive any payment...Please admin give me an answer, I send you 3 ticket...

Ticket has been replied to. Please check again Frederic!!

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Monday Gone ... But No Payments :(

LR payment will be made as soon as possible. All PP payments have gone through.

As soon as LR issue is sorted, payment will be made.

Apologies again for the delay.... :'(

Thank's for your answer,
so i will wait until next monday...
I hope all will be all right, so i can restart posting imgonion links...

Would anyone like Paxum as a payment method? Thinking of adding this at the end of November.

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

10% Bonus on all Tiers for next 7 hours minimum...

Get your links shared NOW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back