ImgMonkey - Earn up to 5.5$/1000 views - Adult and Non-Adult - PayPal & WMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Members

We are very sorry to inform you but since 22.06.2015 We disable our affiliate program for all users

This decision was made because we decide to sell this website. The reason is very simple. After PayPal limitation and after one of the largest advertisers block our payment (due to the large amount of fake traffic - mosty from Asian country - congratulations to this users who successfully defeated our anti-cheat system) we can't continue the service with being profitable for us.

All panding payments will be paid in first week of July 2015.

We appreciate all our loyal users, maybe new owner will re-open this service.

Sincerefully

Martin and Thomas

Founders of ImgMonkey

Last edited:
Nice job. You should pay for greater than 3 dollars affiliates. I have almost 4 but I can not request.Can you make it requstable.

Last edited:
What happened?
SORRY! If you are the owner of this website, please contact your hosting provider:
It is possible you have reached this page because:

So this is the end?

What happened?
SORRY! If you are the owner of this website, please contact your hosting provider:
It is possible you have reached this page because:

So this is the end?

This is just problem with cPanel. Don't worry we pay you like we type in this thread

Aw too so quick. I hope the next owner is as good as you. BTW I already made a request will my other earnings be paid too? I mean after you made payment I immediately made a request and start uploading. Now I have a pending request but my account is still earning will those earnings be paid too, even if I don't make a request?

Aww. Sad to hear that. I have almost $5. Hopefully will get paid. But you guys were good.

Aw too so quick. I hope the next owner is as good as you. BTW I already made a request will my other earnings be paid too? I mean after you made payment I immediately made a request and start uploading. Now I have a pending request but my account is still earning will those earnings be paid too, even if I don't make a request?

I think, it's a no because after this last payout, future payouts are dependent upon the decision of the new owner. Probably, it's the end of imgmonkey.

Last edited:
[h=1]Software error:[/h] install_driver(mysql) failed: Can't locate DBD/mysql.pm in @INC (@INC contains: . Plugins Modules /usr/local/lib64/perl5 /usr/local/share/perl5 /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib64/perl5 /usr/share/perl5) at Modules/Session.pm line 3.
Perhaps the DBD::mysql perl module hasn't been fully installed,
or perhaps the capitalisation of 'mysql' isn't right.
Available drivers: DBM, ExampleP, File, Gofer, Proxy, SQLite, Sponge.
at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@imgmonkey.com), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

please solve it

We will pay all user who have more than 4$ on account. It does not matter that you request it or no.

We will pay all user who have more than 4$ on account. It does not matter that you request it or no.

Why will you pay for more than 4 dollars mutherfucker? Why not 2 or 3 ?

OK. I am waiting for payment.

kol.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back