Imgmoney.com - Earn Up to 6$ Per 1000 Views - Adult And Non Adult

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off I'd like to say I'm a new member here just signed up, I've been searching forums about money making idea for a while now. I'm always looking for new ways and niches to start up, I have to say I haven't made much money at all hardly any. I always seem to change my idea to much, it seems. I just signed up on Imgmoney.com after reading through this thread, my affiliate account is in pending right now and hope to get started soon..

Your account activated. Happy Earnings.

Hey filegrapser, can you redirect me to the old remote upload section? The chrome extension is annoying as it opens each image seperately and upload very small dimension. Please redirect me to the old remote uploader to upload 50+ images at once

Your account activated. Happy Earnings.

Last edited:
Hey filegrapser, can you redirect me to the old remote upload section? The chrome extension is annoying as it opens each image seperately and upload very small dimension. Please redirect me to the old remote uploader to upload 50+ images at once

You can choose size in thubmnail size in remote upload. And we didnt do any changes since we have added the more number of remote url.

Do you need size to be choosen when uploading through extension?

filegrasper check your PM... Thank you!

---------- Post added 14th Apr 2013 at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was 13th Apr 2013 at 04:49 PM ----------

edited...

I need help with a question?

Okay working with Imagemoney, lets say I have a folder with around 50 pictures.
How do I upload the whole folder without uploading one by one?
I've tried going to the Multi tab and selecting a folder but that doesn't seem to work. Another question what is the Zip tab all about? Would viewers have to unzip something first before viewing? Any help would be appreciated, thanks..=:)

Okay working with Imagemoney, lets say I have a folder with around 50 pictures.
How do I upload the whole folder without uploading one by one?
I've tried going to the Multi tab and selecting a folder but that doesn't seem to work. Another question what is the Zip tab all about? Would viewers have to unzip something first before viewing? Any help would be appreciated, thanks..=:)

Gallery - If you upload images to gallery and then share one of your images, user can see remaining images through the option available below when viewing images.

To upload the whole folder just goto ajax tab and then go inside the folder and then choose all files and then start upload.

And Zip upload is used to upload images in zip format. Just select all images and archive it in .zip format and then goto zip upload and then choose upload. IT will upload the zip file and unzip it and all ur images will be uploaded in one step.

Any help?

My skype: forumhookers
Gtalk : filegrasper@gmail.com
Mail: imgmoney.com@gmail.com

Thanks guys, I have another question when I upload a full file off my computer is there a way I can direct it to a certain gallery I made? So far I've had to moderate the images page by page and send them to a gallery I've created, that's irritating and time comsumeing lol

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

I guess I don't understand the ajax flash unloader also or even know what it is, after pressing Ctrl+A it highlights the entire folder but I don't see anything to send to imgmoney. I got the Chrome Extension but I don't think that's what your talking about cause that only works online as far as I can tell.

click ajax > click select file ( it will browsing ur hard disk) > select the location in ur hard where ur images are > select all the image (select any 1 image then pressctrl+a) > press enter or click open

ajax = flash upload

Last edited:
Okay only one more question for at least now, when using ajax and when I upload a full file off my computer is there a way I can direct it to a certain gallery I made? So far I've had to moderate the images after I've uploaded them page by page and send them to a gallery I've created, It's very time consuming doing it that way.. It would be easier to direct a certain set of pics I have on my computer directly to the gallery I've made on imgmoney.

Okay only one more question for at least now, when using ajax and when I upload a full file off my computer is there a way I can direct it to a certain gallery I made? So far I've had to moderate the images after I've uploaded them page by page and send them to a gallery I've created, It's very time consuming doing it that way.. It would be easier to direct a certain set of pics I have on my computer directly to the gallery I've made on imgmoney.

The gallery option have not added to ajax upload yet. But I will add it soon. You can count on me.

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

Domain Statistics has been added and it is working perfect now. And Gallry option to Ajax and Remote will be added by tomorrow. If you need any more option let me know :)

wow thats a good news admin that we now direct upload to a specific gal from ajax. how many gallery creation permitted for free users?

mate how much can we earn (%) from our referral?

We have referral system but we didn't implement referral earning for now. If you have more number of referrals and they make some money just open a ticket and i will pay some cash bonus for you.

And we are working on that system , it will be added soon :)

And Gallery option has been added to AJAX Upload and Remote Upload.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back