IMGMega.com - Make money sharing Adult images, $6 CPM + 10% referral, Daily Payment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All pending payout requests were processed
Best regards,
ImgMega Team
YOUR STATS IS NOT TRUE!!!!!!
Tier 3 is not 0,8Dolars Tier 3 only 0,3dolars YOU ARE NOT GOOD MAN!

He use shave mod - XImageSharing Shaving mod + They have 3 Popunders in all page. Even if you seen already this popup you will get another one.
You should Earn 6$ per 1k (Tier 1) in fact you get 2 $ sometimes 1.5 $
Sad but true.

Last edited:
YOUR STATS IS NOT TRUE!!!!!!
Tier 3 is not 0,8Dolars Tier 3 only 0,3dolars YOU ARE NOT GOOD MAN!

He use shave mod - XImageSharing Shaving mod + They have 3 Popunders in all page. Even if you seen already this popup you will get another one.
You should Earn 6$ per 1k (Tier 1) in fact you get 2 $ sometimes 1.5 $
Sad but true.

TRUE!

Earnings Example:
- With 4,000 unique views from Group A you will earn $24
- If you refer 10 persons to our affiliate program and each person earn 60 per day, then you'll have $60 credited on your account. Easy money by doing nothing.
- If you send 10K unique visitors from USA we pay you $60

qVw9t4Ro.jpg

SRSLY?? Change your Tier! Becouse real stats is 1 $ in tier 1 and 0.25 $ in tier 2!!

Last edited:
So here is the Story

First the Admin ask me about my traffic source , i gave him the source (he confirmed the source) than he tried to send my payment to my Webmoney account , but due to my webmoney account limitation the transaction was not successful. he tried once again to send fund still was not successful . so i changed my Payment Info from webmoney to Paypal & asked admin to send fund.2-3 weeks gone no reply from him & now he rejected my Payment,u all gonna laugh by knowing the reason.reason is BAD TRAFFIC .Now i lost my money 105$ which is quite more money for me. he cheated. i have all proofs all emails & all, webmoney history record everything.he just cheated me. i am the one who let his site approved in Vipergirls & now see guys what he has done to me. Disgusting.

Here is One Proof ,email conversation between me & the Admin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back