ImgGoo.com - Get paid to share your images - up to $6 per 1,000 views (New Program)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImgGoo

Banned
Banned

Hello,

I am introducing a new imagehost program - ImgGoo.com.

We pay up to 6 USD per 1000 views of your images. Also, tier B, C, and D have the highest rates on the market.

Tier A (6 USD) : United States, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zeland, Canada.

Tier B (1,50 USD) : Italy, Netherlands, Ireland, Denmark, Austria, Spain, Belgium, Finland, Switzerland, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Norway, Portugal, Greece, Sweden.

Tier C (0,20 USD) : Russia, Japan, Cyprus, Estonia, Latvia, Slovakia, Hungary, Israel, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic.

Tier D (0,10 USD) : All Others

Referral System: We pay 5% for every user you refer to us.

Minimum payment is 3 USD. We pay every Thursday, Paypal and/or Payza. More info on the FAQ: FAQ

For a complete rundown of our affiliate program refer to our earn money page: Earn Money

Affiliate accounts are approved by hand, please be patient.

We reserve the right to modify the Rewards program at any time without prior notice.

Please note failiure to state the correct email and/or payment method will result in a payment delay.

As you all appreciate this is a new program, we have made several changes to the site but there may still be some issues remaining. If you have any suggestions or questions or would like to report any bugs, please contact us at admin@imggoo.com

To register on the site visit here: Register

Thanks,
imggoo.com Support

Last edited:
134 comments
Looks good, can you put the Continue to your image... to top of the page instead of lower or the page? Some people don't see the Continue to your image... might just think like this is a ad spam and simply close it.

Anyway welcome and good luck.

Looks good, can you put the Continue to your image... to top of the page instead of lower or the page? Some people don't see the Continue to your image... might just think like this is a ad spam and simply close it.

Anyway welcome and good luck.

Hello, yes you right, we will apply "Continue to you image" at top.

Best regards,
ImgGoo - Support

Last edited:
Nice, just registered.
Let's see your login remember me option works correctly.
Other host which using this script NEVER works.
Lol.

Will let you know if it didn't.
Anyway Continue to you image still remain the same in lower page, when it going change?

Remote upload didn't works well.
Remote more than 1 pics always failed but if i remote 1 by 1 it does work.
Example, remote upload from other pay host or normal image host more than 1 pics always showed hotlink forbidden or file upload failed but if i do it 1 by 1 it works fine.
Please check.

Remote upload didn't works well.
Remote more than 1 pics always failed but if i remote 1 by 1 it does work.
Example, remote upload from other pay host or normal image host more than 1 pics always showed hotlink forbidden or file upload failed but if i do it 1 by 1 it works fine.
Please check.

Hello, we are working on that issue.

Best Regards,

ImgGoo - Support

lol its not working no statistic showing , it shows my affiliate account ......after uploading images there's no image fund in my account!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back