Imgdrive.co - Earn up to $5,5/1000 views - PayPal, WMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Statistics is working fine! My account was ~ $ 5.25! I clicked on "Request payout"
ALyk7Bg.png
came the message that there is already a queue! And the money from the account left.
If you are an administrator. Register an account and put $ 5 first payment request. Then another rasch put $ 5 and ask you to pay the money removed from the account.

Hey, i hope this is not another trick, stats are frozen or going too slow like everyone said. Can you please fix this!

Last edited:
I did manage to request my payment, but it will be incomplete :(. I don't think this is intentional, because it's not helping him, but we need him to fix things and give back our money missing in the last two days.

I really can't understand this. You have a remaining good business/service which is using by maybe thousand of people and you are fu..kin unable to check your site daily. Is there just one person in charge in this host, if not what kind a business management is this? Unbelievable awful support. Let's see when they will wake up from sleep or where ever they are.

Last edited:
Statistics frozen from 12/17/2015 -few days ago -so long time
payment request from 12/13/2015
admin ple
ase fix problems

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back