Imgdrive.co - Earn up to $5,5/1000 views - PayPal, WMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rates are fine they just list all views not unique views under the stats.

use your brain which god gave you
i know they count unique views
read my response and check the image carefully(dont talk meaningless)
dont make me tired
use your brain i repeat...
then i dont need to explain

ps;min payout is 5$
not 2$

where is the admin?
all wrong info

Try this, create new account, upload an image, open the image then reload if after 5 seconds(don't share anywhere) and then visit the stat page after that. If it doesn't show 2 views in stat page/files page for that image then I'll gladly give your $5 if not you should just give up using that little brain of yours.

Waiting for payment...

Mods please close this thread, website's a scam. Haven't been paid and lost $8 more from account.

Update: Have been paid but $8 lost in account. Here is the image. 15.62-5.65-1.73= 8.24 which is the missing money.

Imgdrive.png

Last edited:
real rates %100 trustful and checked

Tier 1 5$

tier 2 1.7$

tier 3 0.6$

tier 4 0.3

TRICKY AND LIAR RATES

fix your rates

dont trick people

Last edited:
overall earnings are very good here, you can't really check for the "Real earnings" since you've shared the links everywhere..

I just telling with my experience, using an imagehost just by looking at rates looks like judging quality of a product by it's price.

You should try them first and then write here any judgement. A lot of imagehosts around here which saying "We pay up to 9$ or 8$ to tier 1 but i could tell you that i earn a lot more (i talking about 10 times more) with other host paying 5-6$ for tier 1 or pay lower for other tiers. Don't believe any rates here. Just test them. I guess a lot of people aware of that fact here, i just feel stupid to explain.

kemalettin67 i don't agree with you. You praising other imagehosts which counting much lower than imgdrive and it's hard to understand it. I won't argue with you about this and just telling. Right now Imgdrive one of best imagehosts in market.

Last edited:
I just telling with my experience, using an imagehost just by looking at rates looks like judging quality of a product by it's price.

You should try them first and then write here any judgement. A lot of imagehosts around here which saying "We pay up to 9$ or 8$ to tier 1 but i could tell you that i earn a lot more (i talking about 10 times more) with other host paying 5-6$ for tier 1 or pay lower for other tiers. Don't believe any rates here. Just test them. I guess a lot of people aware of that fact here, i just feel stupid to explain.

kemalettin67 i don't agree with you. You praising other imagehosts which counting much lower than imgdrive and it's hard to understand it. I won't argue with you about this and just telling. Right now Imgdrive one of best imagehosts in market.

depends on place you share
i just hate liars
i dont say (they dont pay or something)
they just trick on their rates
i can prove it

I really don't care about actual rates, I'm fine with the current prices. It's just that the payment request is broken. You try to request money 2 times and you lose all the money in account.

[h=1]Software error:[/h]Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (root@localhost), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Hope to resolve this soon :)

Site is back.
As for the payment, they (almost) always pay on friday or weekend..wait.
Are the stats frozen, or is just me?

Last edited:
I accidentally clicked on Request paylouat and my money burned!

O9kZbE7.png

ODAt5Bd.png

Give me back the money to the account please! Can you fix this bug.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back