Imgdrive.co - Earn up to $5,5/1000 views - PayPal, WMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting error in all pics. Please, fix this!

r22ag3Q.jpg

they are obviously working on it...it seams like the site is back and is counting, the upload problem will be fixed soon.

All fixed, but it seams like the hour isn't resseting like before, we are over two hours when compared to a week ago and still no reseting the day count. Glad to see you back.

Last edited:
We are working on it , problem will be fixed soon :fly:

they are obviously working on it...it seams like the site is back and is counting, the upload problem will be fixed soon.

All fixed, but it seams like the hour isn't resseting like before, we are over two hours when compared to a week ago and still no reseting the day count. Glad to see you back.

Problem was resolved.
We are working on it , problem will be fixed soon :fly:

Last edited:
Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2015-11-15$7.00PENDING

I just click on Request payout and show some error and my money just disappeared :(

User name : dakata61

[h=1]Software error:[/h]Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (root@localhost), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.
down again :(...

[h=1]Software error:[/h] Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (root@localhost), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Here is the proof that my money was gone from my acount :( you can check how much is made this month and how much is paid .. simple matematic

Please give tham back :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back