Imgclick.net - Earn Money By sharing images 5.5$/1000 view,20% ref

Status
Not open for further replies.
As per my observation, earnings are stable for now. There is a little fluctuation though.

Problem is the uploading doesn't work properly. Now the uploading has stopped completely.

I'm trying to change my payment info, but when I want to disable the security lock, I dont get any emails with link to confirm it.
Send you a message via contact page, but didnt recieved any reply to my email as well.

Please fix it.

is taht possible to make tier 3 at least 0.9?
Sorry, it can't

I'm trying to change my payment info, but when I want to disable the security lock, I dont get any emails with link to confirm it.
Send you a message via contact page, but didnt recieved any reply to my email as well.

Please fix it.
I have disable secure for account.
Please change info
Thanks for contatc

As per my observation, earnings are stable for now. There is a little fluctuation though.

Problem is the uploading doesn't work properly. Now the uploading has stopped completely.
what mean is it? Now can't you upload to imgclick.net ?
Please let me know
Thanks

Last edited:

what mean is it? Now can't you upload to imgclick.net ?
Please let me know
Thanks

Screenshot_48.jpg

It seems scam alert. People who are showing banned please raise your voice here. I would request. The imgclick admin should explain here.

Again!

Your account is banned. Reason: no reason - Fix this error!

Regards
We check that you do not want to respond either by private or here in the forum.
Also we check that there is only a single user banned unjustifiably
Alert Scam!

I guess that deserve an explanation. Can you explain why you ban people Imgclick? There is no guarantee that same thing won't happen for us. I will reconsider using your service if you don't give a logical answer these people.

Last edited:
The admin is neither interested in explaining the reason for this multiple bans and nor replying on our tickets raised with their customer service. I have a good amount of payment held up due to this. Is there any procedure which can notify IMGADM to explain the situation? WJ staff member, could you please check if the admin is visiting the forum or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back