ImgCandy.net - Earn up to 8.00$/1000 views - PayPal, Payza, Webmoney, Skrill, BTC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you plan to stay long on the market as image hosting, so that images stay as long as possible?

I hope you plan to stay long on the market as image hosting, so that images stay as long as possible?

We are planning for long term :) As you see we are online since 2013. We don't delete images because of inactivity.

Is there a delay in paymnts for all this time? Can anyone clarify

Please read back! I clarified why we will delay with payments. In nutshell:

1. PayPal account was blocked last month with 2700$
2. When we deleted limitation (min 20$) too much users request to PayPal in same time
3. Most of our advetisers have NET 15 or NET 30 paying terms
4. Next week will boost up payments, keep uploading!

Greetings,
PuTa

Puta

Hello Puta.

May I ask when will you send the payment. And also I hope that there will be no more downtimes in our host. My images are performing better now a days so I hope no down in website.
Please make the payment soon.

Thanks PUTA!

Hello Puta.

May I ask when will you send the payment. And also I hope that there will be no more downtimes in our host. My images are performing better now a days so I hope no down in website.

Thanks PUTA!

Hello!

We already sent a lot of PayPal payment today. I guess you got your money. We will continue to pay remain users as soon as possible! :)

Greetings,
PuTa

Hello Puta.

Thanks PUTA!

Hello!

We already sent a lot of PayPal payment today. I guess you got your money. We will continue to pay remain users as soon as possible! :)

Greetings,
PuTa
payment receive, thanks Puta..punctually :D

Hi PuTa Ihave a payment since 05.09 and it's pending
Can You chek it
username is rdnedelcho
Thanks PuTa!!!

Hello!

Yes, your payment is pending because we still waiting our payment from advertisers to PayPal, but they are in a bit delay. When we get this amount we will send your payment immediately!

Greetings,
PuTa

Dear uploaders!

We sent all pending PayPal payments! Sorry for delay, from now payments will be faster!

Thank you for your patience and your loyalty! :) Don't forget: We always pay! ;)

P.S: Please keep sharing your proof of payment or just say thank you, money receive! Thank you!

Greetings,
PuTa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back