ImgCandy.net - Earn up to 8.00$/1000 views - PayPal, Payza, Webmoney, Skrill, BTC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just requested my payment ...and saw that you have put 10% fee on skrill payment,can i ask why?

Because we have very high exchange fee at Skrill and hard to find trustable exchanger. If you don't want lose 10% you have to use PayPal, Payza or Webmoney.

Thank you for your understanding!

Dear Uploaders!

We are on holiday in this weekend! All payment will send on Monday.

Thank you for your understanding! Have a good weekend and keep uploading! :)

Greetings,
PuTa

i see user above me got his payment and he requested it today.......but i request my payment on friday and still i did not receive it

i see user above me got his payment and he requested it today.......but i request my payment on friday and still i did not receive it

We paid everybody :) Did you receive your payment? We were on holiday at weekend.

Greetings,
PuTa

No i have not been paid.....i just saw that you rejected my payment and wrote this : [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"[/FONT]Not allow link shortener traffic".This is just ridiculous...you never stated that you dont accept link shortner and i cant find that in your rules .I have received 3 payments from you already and i never had problems....
It is not fair to make new rules without notice and then reject payment.....or you could at least reject traffic from link shortner and then pay me for other traffic.......anyway i think this is not fair from you.

At first payment you didn't use link shortener. By the way I'm not a narrow minded guy so we can talk about your payment. We can send 50% of your payment but good to know we won't allow link shortener traffic in the future because we have too much cheaters!

Greetings,
PuTa

At first payment you didn't use link shortener. By the way I'm not a narrow minded guy so we can talk about your payment. We can send 50% of your payment but good to know we won't allow link shortener traffic in the future because we have too much cheaters!

Greetings,
PuTa
I am not sure did i use it or not on the first payment ,but it doesnt matter now............
Ok,i agree ...you can send 50% if you want.That would be ok.
I have deleted all link shortner links yesterday,so from today i am not using any link shortner on your site.
By the way..i was not trying to cheat anyone,i just didnt see that you dont allow link shortner..because i did not see that in your rules.Thats all.

Greetings,
PuTa
I am not sure did i use it or not on the first payment ,but it doesnt matter now............
I have deleted all link shortner links yesterday,so from today i am not using any link shortner on your site.
By the way..i was not trying to cheat anyone,i just didnt see that you dont allow link shortner..because i did not see that in your rules.Thats all.

Okay, I sent your payment (50%). We didn't say you are a cheater or try to cheat, but there is a lot of users who try to cheat. And link shortener can be a good way to cheat that's why we not allow anymore.

I put it to our rules. Keep working with us! :)

Greetings,
PuTa

2q8d9xt.jpg

Thanks! I didn't expect this to arrive so soon, but that was very fast!

Okay, I sent your payment (50%). We didn't say you are a cheater or try to cheat, but there is a lot of users who try to cheat. And link shortener can be a good way to cheat that's why we not allow anymore.

Greetings,
PuTa

Thank you...i will continue to work with your site.
I just want to tell, that you might find few more clicks from link shortner when i request new payment..this is because i deleted link shortner links yesterday,but before that i had already earned 30-40 cents.........

Greetings,
PuTa

Thank you...i will continue to work with your site.
I just want to tell, that you might find few more clicks from link shortner when i request new payment..this is because i deleted link shortner links yesterday,but before that i had already earned 30-40 cents.........

Okay, no problem! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back