ImgCandy.net - Earn up to 8.00$/1000 views - PayPal, Payza, Webmoney, Skrill, BTC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received like my 30 payment never had a problem with Imgcandy amazing staff and suport.

But now i am having some bad feedback for the mobile views reporting to much pop ups and redirects to another contents.
Sent a pm to the admin to cehck this issue

Dear Shadow67,

First of all, thank you for your kind words :)

Secondly, we will investigate this redirect issue at mobile views, but I can't promise to decrease pop-ups at mobile traffic.

Thank you for your feedback!

Greetings,
PuTa

4.Payment. Thank you.
1140618406N_vtelen_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

I have never seen better image server like this! It is truly professional, it works fine , upload is great but sometimes slow... and they pay on time!

You don't trust me? Look at here, I got paid more than 40 times!

Couldn't make connection.

puta , i know you trying your best for imgtube but dun forget candy too , as image here take 5- 10 min to open which will instantly chase my viewer away :(

Last edited:
Yes, we had another problem at Imgcandy. Images loading very slow. We don't know why yet. At ImgTube everything works correctly!

My advice: use temporary ImgTube until we fix this issue. We are working on it!

Yes, we had another problem at Imgcandy. Images loading very slow. We don't know why yet. At ImgTube everything works correctly!

My advice: use temporary ImgTube until we fix this issue. We are working on it!

Trouble is ICandy is uploading just fine.
So Im uploading many pics to a host that cant be viewed.
Wasting my time
If the site is screwed shut it down till fixed or pay me for my wasted effort
You people dont think things thru
I dont check operating status here on a host that seems to be working fine.
Obvious you dont give a #!@4 about posters time

Last edited:
Dear uploaders!
Finally we found the issue of slowdown and fixed it! Imgcandy is working fine again. Sorry for this trouble!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back