ImgBlow.com - Earn 0.4$ to 4.0$ per 1k Views + 10% Ref. - 0.5$ Min. PayPal, Bitcoin

Status
Not open for further replies.
the image host should say the that the user pays the fees. THAT should not be assumed by the user. most host pay the fees, so i am so sorry that there was no terms or anything that says the user pays the fees.
but now i know why its called imgblow. because this image host blows, and will blow up to nothing in 2-3 months

Hi!

I do not think, that Terms of Service must contain information about PayPal fee... but I agree that the right way is, if admin gives information about it in the opening post.
But.. in post #3 at July 16 I asked it here in this thread if we have to pay the PayPal fee or not.
At the same day admin gives certain information about it in post #4 so everyone should know, that we have to pay the fee...

I like your Bitcoin Payment option. But this error is weird:

Maximum width and height exceeded. Please upload images below 4000 x 4000 px size

Most of my images are of high resolution and I can upload them to other sites easily. Please consider changing the resolution limit.

sorry i did not know about you and it's nice to see a webmaster that actually speaks English at last, i been reading the comments and i can see that you have to deal with a lot of ass@oles here,lol! so, i will give you a try.

Maximum width and height exceeded. Please upload images below 4000 x 4000 px size

Most of my images are of high resolution and I can upload them to other sites easily. Please consider changing the resolution limit.

Max. image size has been increased.

Max. image size has been increased.

Thanks but nothing has changed. disappointed again. You need to increase the second one. It will be better if you do it like 4000 x 55000.

Maximum width and height exceeded. Please upload images below 5500 x 4000 px size
Sorry your file was not uploaded

Maximum width and height exceeded. Please upload images below 5500 x 4000 px size

Payment received in my bitcoin wallet:

aOrNSNh.jpg

Last edited:
It is being 2 days since payment request. Yet not processed. Please do it ASAP. I am waiting to request another.

Admin last visited WJ on 1st Sep. LOL.

Last edited:
I requested payment 11 days ago, and still pending...
I think it is not accidental, that admin disappeared from here...

Hi all, sorry for the payment delay. Bitcoin payments will be most probably sent on monday or sooner due to waiting for transfer. PayPal payments will be sent tommorow or sooner.

Best regards.

Finally.......Thanks. Could you inform in this thread about the delay. It has been 2 weeks since payment was requested. The members as well as me are frustrated obviously. anyway, be in time always bro. You are in a business.

BTW, I have one payment request pending and one is ready to be made. both for bitcoin. Since its delayed, can you pay both of them. I can not request the awaiting payment until unless the pending one is processed.

Last edited:
Hi Milliman,

I deleted the withdrawal request and added the amount to bonus segment, please make a new request.

Regards

Hi Milliman,

I deleted the withdrawal request and added the amount to bonus segment, please make a new request.

Regards

Thanks a bunch. Payment requested again.

also, I did request for the bonus for posting payment proof, How can I track if I have received that in my account?

Last edited:
admin my username: jhon11 cant request payouts can this be fixed?

Payment was sent, you can now request again.

Regards

Hi
Please read ticket 6 or message on email today
Thanks

Hi, your ticket has been already replied long time ago. If you have any more questions please send another email or pm here.

Regards

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back