ImgBeer - Earn up $ 6.50 / 1000 views - Paypal - Moneybookers - Neteller - Payoneer

Status
Not open for further replies.
You won't receive it because ImgBeer is a scammer. My payment has been pending for 3 weeks and he has come online several times since then but ignores this thread so he can scam members as long as possible.

Can a moderator please ban ImgBeer and close this thread?

Where is my money ????

Date RequestDate RecivedAmount RecivedAdmin commentTransaction detailsStatus
2015-08-09 14:42:39 0000-00-00 00:00:00 3.1437 $
0 pending

I warned about this OP long ago, I knew he was a scammer.

if you have pictures posted take them down so he can not make any more money from you

gamenex @ no buddy he is using some other hosts also he is not the admin ..... but ya imgbeer traffic is messed up thats why i also stopped using it and deleted the 2 images ....

and jumbotronic @ being angry and fighting is fine but its not good to involve someone parents in the fight ... not good mate :(

I know its not good but this guy see what he want to see , and IMGbeer was good when I worked there, it was not so long so I am not glad when users complain and its not true .. but its my opinion , maybe he strat cheating , I dont know but I am not admin lol :D :stop:

he says hes not admin but im sure you were paying yourself all along, I think we need a new moderator for this thread, if you were cheated, contact admin of the site and nominate someone for a moderator.

Edit I was right about jumbotronic he made an alt account to pay himself money. if you check both profiles they been gone on aug 17th, if jumbotronic comes online, then that means he is lurking with another alt account.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back