ImgBeer - Earn up $ 6.50 / 1000 views - Paypal - Moneybookers - Neteller - Payoneer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, this host image host sucks. Cheater and they pay random If you write your message to wjunction. Totaly scam Host. Where are moderators?
Do not worry, I already spoken to the moderator OneManCrew about this host, you can PM the moderator, which will help our situation with this host much smoother.

What is your problem, man? Are you kidding me, right? :D This guy is not a scammer .. he paid me every time, it is true that I had to write private message but he paid me, so what is your problem?

He paid me 142 USD , so you man , you are crazy .. I can take a pic of some transactions on paypal , skrill , or payoneer .. its not fake. Wake up , bake up I dont know but 142 dollars is a number which you earn maybe in 2 moths I worked together 10 hours .. so if your facebook places sucks , do not post there and find something better .. and do not complain at guy who is starting new site .. he gives you an opportunity to earn some money .. or if you do not trust anyone in this world you can run your own site , to have own pop ups, and this shi...

jumbortronics we don't care for your scam ring you are running here, Im 100 percent you are using proxies since you are on a VPS machine. the admin of this website is a joke for the fact his statistics are all messed up and he is blaming his affiliates for it.

fyI i noticed the kiss ass jumbotronic might be connected with the image host websites, i just have a feeling. also he is on a vps to hide his real iP address. wow imgbeer why dont you go check if jumbotronics proxy traffic he sent to all his images. heh heh

Img beer stop hiding an answer the mods and your affiliates already

Last edited:
YES I am connected to your mother :cough:Connected to this crap?? Are you f@cking kidding me, right ? I have my own server but I dont pay people. So that is why I have payoneer etc. I needed some money in the past so I worked time to time and there was no problem. So wtf are you talking about? I work with PuTa , I mean on their servers and maybe few admins knows me because I can earn money , if good server its really quickly. So stop telling shi1t that I am in love with imgbeer little boy.. you can earn cents and you are crying about few cents. Where do you live? in Afghanistan, Iraq? :facepalm:

sorry , I am so smoked :whistling: that I forgot to write next .. what I would like to say, yes I am on VPS you little piece of sh .. you know what I mean. I guess that admin can check my older logins and he will se my real IP .. yeah proxy people , maybe you because you have no idea how to earn with host like this .. bla bla keep crying , I am going to make some popcorn and I will have a fun .. proxy traffic , he can scam us about money but this admin is idiot about traffic as you had mentioned :facepalm:

Last edited:
YES I am connected to your mother :cough:Connected to this crap?? Are you f@cking kidding me, right ? I have my own server but I dont pay people. So that is why I have payoneer etc. I needed some money in the past so I worked time to time and there was no problem. So wtf are you talking about? I work with PuTa , I mean on their servers and maybe few admins knows me because I can earn money , if good server its really quickly. So stop telling shi1t that I am in love with imgbeer little boy.. you can earn cents and you are crying about few cents. Where do you live? in Afghanistan, Iraq? :facepalm:

sorry , I am so smoked :whistling: that I forgot to write next .. what I would like to say, yes I am on VPS you little piece of sh .. you know what I mean. I guess that admin can check my older logins and he will se my real IP .. yeah proxy people , maybe you because you have no idea how to earn with host like this .. bla bla keep crying , I am going to make some popcorn and I will have a fun .. proxy traffic , he can scam us about money but this admin is idiot about traffic as you had mentioned :facepalm:

ohhhh your butthurt?????

ohhhh your butthurt?????

no , your mother , again :wave:

gamenex @ no buddy he is using some other hosts also he is not the admin ..... but ya imgbeer traffic is messed up thats why i also stopped using it and deleted the 2 images ....

and jumbotronic @ being angry and fighting is fine but its not good to involve someone parents in the fight ... not good mate :(

Last edited:
gamenex @ no buddy he is using some other hosts also he is not the admin ..... but ya imgbeer traffic is messed up thats why i also stopped using it and deleted the 2 images ....

and jumbotronic @ being angry and fighting is fine but its not good to involve someone parents in the fight ... not good mate :(

I know its not good but this guy see what he want to see , and IMGbeer was good when I worked there, it was not so long so I am not glad when users complain and its not true .. but its my opinion , maybe he strat cheating , I dont know but I am not admin lol :D :stop:

just wait for admins respond and stop working guys , please .. this can bring you fast solution , no money for him and he start singing :whistling:

Hello, many spam messages in our theme.

We do not force you to use our hosting of images, always pay and when true traffic, shortened or ip proxy / fake.

It is to remember that we do not pay visits with activated adblock.

If please send true traffic, we will pay.

ImgBeer-Admin

Last edited:
look how much this op is a joke, dont use him, he will lie and say traffic is proxy in order to feed his pocket.

look how much this op is a joke, dont use him, he will lie and say traffic is proxy in order to feed his pocket.

imgbeer, go take imgchili advice and learn from him.

My payment is pending since 2015-07-19 21:14:13
When will I receive it?

Could you make the payments weekly please, a certain day of the week for instance?

Thank you!

My payment has been pending for 2 weeks already!

Also the imgbeer.com is down...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back