Imgbb.net - RELOADED- $7/1,000 Views - PayPal, Payoneer, Payza, Skrill, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the report not real time? My earnings are stuck and the report is not updating. Please check it out.
User account: Jane Humbler

Is the report not real time? My earnings are stuck and the report is not updating. Please check it out.
User account: Jane Humbler

Hello there,

Statistics are working and updating in real time for everyone.

If your report is not updating sometimes, it means that some of your traffic is from vpn or proxy, which is invalid and doesn't count.

Regards,
ImgBB Team

Last edited:
I want request payment by Webmoney
You wrote about add Webmoney - when you add in your system ?

Hello there,

We have identified the issue with webmoney and are working to enable it as soon as possible. We're sorry for the delay.
In the meantime, please request with another payment method.

Regards,
ImgBB Team

[h=1]Internal Server Error[/h]The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@imgbb.net to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

ZIwLlIt.png

You host sucks big time.. I have received 4 complaints from users.

A person need to click like 10 times... 10 pop ups to view the image.. Sometimes one cannot pass continue button to view image.
I checked it myself.
Besides.. May be for that reason the view counts are also less than other hosts

pls do something..!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back