Imgbb.net - RELOADED- $7/1,000 Views - PayPal, Payoneer, Payza, Skrill, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are working with our developers to fix the counting issue. We trust we can get it fixed by today. Thank you for your input.

Regards,
Steve - ImgBB Team

Thanks for answer
Hope you decide today problem with not counting statistic - every day its lost earning

Week ago all was fine with imgbb - all time online and support good - and I hope after decide problem all return to stable state with support also

Tell us when fix stats for verify

Last edited:
well, my stats dead till now too. Why we should send you user name to investigate counts if your count system doesn't work for everybody. Fix count system and you will not see any comments here

well, my stats dead till now too. Why we should send you user name to investigate counts if your count system doesn't work for everybody. Fix count system and you will not see any comments here

We are applying a general fix for everyone. We will let you know when is fixed (Hopefully today)

Thanks,
ImgBB Team

Hi everyone,

We're happy to inform that the counting bug has been fixed :) Everything is fully tested and working as it should.

In order to compensate our users for the lost income, we have increased the rates of tier 1 traffic to $10 Per 1,000 views until the end of January.

We appreciate your trust and patience!

Regards,
ImgBB Team

I want request payment and want ask again - what with Webmoney - may be time add - so long problem - Paypal now BAD - another sytem are not populate
All use Webmoney - may be time add
Another users imgbb also want Webmoney ;)

Last edited:
I want request payment and want ask again - what with Webmoney - may be time add - so long problem - Paypal now BAD - another sytem are not populate
All use Webmoney - may be time add
Another users imgbb also want Webmoney ;)

We are going to add WMZ next week with a 5% fee, because we will use an exchanger to fund our account :)

i ask for my affiliate account

All pending Affiliate requests activated!

Hi everyone,

We've Increased the rates for Tier 3 to $0.90/1,000 Views And "Other Countries" to $0.20/1,000 Views!

For the full rate list please visit: ImgBB - Free, fast and reliable imagehost

Thank you all for your support and trust! :)

Regards,
ImgBB Team

Last edited:
Its very good news about Webmoney
Hope later webmoney will be with no fee as another imagehosts ?

Good work :)

Yes, that is the goal. For now that's the best solution for those requesting WMZ.

Its fine - Now see in imgbb - and Webmoney payment not exist yet - when you add Webmoney - I want request payment - but wait for happy day :)
For me Webmoney better Paypal

Last edited:
We are going to add WMZ next week with a 5% fee, because we will use an exchanger to fund our account :)

Regards,
ImgBB Team

You wrote "We are going to add WMZ next week" - but week ago and in sytem Webmonew now not exist in Payment option
Want request payment by Webmoney - but don't know - wait or request by paypal ?
Admin please tell me

You wrote "We are going to add WMZ next week" - but week ago and in sytem Webmonew now not exist in Payment option
Want request payment by Webmoney - but don't know - wait or request by paypal ?
Admin please tell me

May by admin tell me wait or request payment by Paypal ?
When can be start Webmoney ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back