Imgbb.net - RELOADED- $7/1,000 Views - PayPal, Payoneer, Payza, Skrill, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, thank you :). Be aware, there are highly chances that you are on the banning road. No last payment (i was just starting using it again yesterday, and i had the minimun balance), no warning, no nothing, just banning. Anyway, thank you for our long collaboration, there were times when you really got me good earnings. Good luck.

Your account is banned. Reason: DMCA Complaint: Please check your email for activation code

Hello,

Your account is banned due to multiple DMCA complaints. We have banned your account for 3 days, considering that you are an old user and this is your first strike (We take notes of those). You can go back to your account after the 3 day period and your funds and pictures will be intact. Take this as your first warning :)

Regards,
ImgBT Team

Got Paid ... Just Start using Your Host Again ...

Welcome back!

Thanks, i tried to log in but it keeps asking me for activation code, my email has no activation code. I've reseted my password but i still have the same problem..
Username: amateufreak.

Account not activated. Please check your email for activation code

Thanks, i tried to log in but it keeps asking me for activation code, my email has no activation code. I've reseted my password but i still have the same problem..
Username: amateufreak.

Account not activated. Please check your email for activation code

Hello,

I've activated your account, Please try again :)

Can I Use Traffic Exchange Site To Drive Traffic To My Links? :hrhr:

Hello,

Traffic exchange is NOT allowed. The traffic has to be a natural interest from users to see the images. I've updated the main post to clarify this.

Regards,
ImgBB Team

Hi everyone,

After some time of consideration and suggestions from our affiliates, we're happy to announce our increased rates for Tiers B and C.

zjfhfoI.png

Enjoy making money with us!
ImgBB Team

I wrote in previous year ;)
May be exist changes with Webmoney ?

Yesterday asked but no answer
Good imagehost - rates best pay already and in time but only add Webmoney and then BEST imagehost !!!
May be exist changes with Webmoney and when you add Webmoney?

Hi there,

We are trying hard to add Webmoney as soon as possible, however, we are having issues with adding funds to the WMZ account. We will let you know when we have some news about it!

Thanks,
ImgBB Team

2016-01-13 17:49:04tr0.00085 $
2016-01-13 17:00:55us0.008 $
2016-01-13 16:41:06us0.008 $
2016-01-13 16:40:49us0.008 $

the thing is
you say 9$
you count 8$
i got you :)

2016-01-13 17:49:04tr0.00085 $
2016-01-13 17:00:55us0.008 $
2016-01-13 16:41:06us0.008 $
2016-01-13 16:40:49us0.008 $

the thing is
you say 9$
you count 8$
i got you :)

Hi there,

We don't shave revenue (Like other hosts)
rG5WbAc.png

Nice try.

ImgBB Team

Users everywhere report malware on your site.

We don't distribute malware. or auto-initiate downloads. Some popads may lead to fake downloads of course. but ALL Hosts have popups, so it's inevitable.

Thanks,
Imgbb Team

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back