Imgbar.net - Earn Up to $8.00 Per 1000 Image Views (Allow Adult or Non-Adult Images)

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you explain why your counter is not counting traffic correctly your the third site we found having tracking issues or intentionally shaving affiliates traffic. Sent 12 and see only 3 hits from it. Does it take long to update?

Last edited:
can you explain why your counter is not counting traffic correctly your the third site we found having tracking issues or intentionally shaving affiliates traffic. Sent 12 and see only 3 hits from it. Does it take long to update?

We have fake traffic detect system to filter fake traffic.

The traffic I sent was from 12 buddies of mine, there not using proxies. I also have them test other link networks such as adfly and they were all accounted for, if you are not counting traffic because you cant see a referrer, then that is the only reason why you can say, that but,the proof is that I see there are 15 views and only about 5 counted. so 5 of my friends are using real and the other 7 are fake?
There is no such thing as fake residential traffic, only proxies, VPS and VPN can be considered as fake traffic

Last edited:
The traffic I sent was from 12 buddies of mine, there not using proxies. I also have them test other link networks such as adfly and they were all accounted for.

There is no such thing as fake residential traffic, only proxies, VPS and VPN.

Our filter rule is very strict, for security reason we can not tell you our filter rule.

I know how filtering works, your using stuff to read people time on there machines, let me see browser, all the stuff whoer.net uses. I know all about that, like I sent buddies to test it out for me and you failed. means something is wrong with your filter and is even blocking real traffic. Get a better system like the one adfly is using or ask gallerynova.SE what kind of tracker he is using. Im not going to fail you on my reviews but get it fixed.

yeah sent US traffic today site fails miserably, this site shaves like lilimg.com We give them a F, People you need to check if your traffic is going through or not, you could be missing alot of money.

Last edited:
I know how filtering works, your using stuff to read people time on there machines, let me see browser, all the stuff whoer.net uses. I know all about that, like I sent buddies to test it out for me and you failed. means something is wrong with your filter and is even blocking real traffic. Get a better system like the one adfly is using or ask gallerynova.SE what kind of tracker he is using. Im not going to fail you on my reviews but get it fixed.

yeah sent US traffic today site fails miserably, this site shaves like lilimg.com We give them a F, People you need to check if your traffic is going through or not, you could be missing alot of money.

Our advertisement provider is very strict about fake traffic, so we can not change filter rule, otherwise the advertisement provider will block us.

Im gonna test you guys on forums now, maybe since our site has ref issues your software cant track the traffic correcly. Im only assuming this, but if it works well then will rate you guys better. Forums is ok right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back