ImgBanana.com - $6.00 / 1000 views + 10% referral | Clean Image Hosting - Adult/Safe

Status
Not open for further replies.
[h=1]Could Not Connect[/h]
[FONT=Helvetica,Arial]Description: Could not connect to the requested server host.

Fix it!
[/FONT]

Could Not Connect

Description: Could not connect to the requested server host.

Fix it!

Please wait us, we will be up again within 12 hours, and for reward the time we were down we will increase our rates. Sorry for the inconvenience. Wait please 12 hours.

Kind regards

Dear users we are happy to announce that we are up and running again now.

For suffered downtime period we will pay 5% in your next payment.

Don't forget that we moved to faster servers and we are testing those new servers, if we have another downtime please tell us as soon as possible.

Kind regards. ImgBanana.com Support

when you are gonna pay?my payment is pending from 2014-09-19 :P

Hi dip, you will recieve your payment next Friday (September 26), that is because you requested on Friday 19.

You should request your payments on Thursday to recieve it the next day.

@ImgBanana :

We accept Legal Adult Content (NO Jailbeat or CP).

I want ask what is CP???

can you explain to me.

Hi blay, CP means Copyright content. If there is a person or entity who can demostrate that are the owners of one or many images uploaded we must delete it if they report it. Just that.

@imgbanana

is the stats page still update once a day?
it will be good if u can make it realtime like other host, it really help me to determine earning at your site
i'm already try imgbanana

@imgbanana

is the stats page still update once a day?
it will be good if u can make it realtime like other host, it really help me to determine earning at your site
i'm already try imgbanana

Hi leneeth, yes our statistics are still like that, we won't change it for now, but if we do it we will let you know by here. Sorry for the inconvenience. Despite, we hope you can be part of our image hosting site.

Note: All payments from this week has been sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back