I got mine too on babes.

paypal or payza !!

still no payments from them till now

mmm its look he will turn to scam host
no payments from 2 weeks now and no replay to our msgs

anyway its mark now as scam on my book

Last edited:
ImgBabes Scammed me.

They banned me without giving me any reason, instead of paying my hard earned, legit 11$... I'm so mad... :(

http://puu.sh/71Gcx.png

Of course, no way to contact them. I used my own blog to host images, not any way of cheating, just legit views, and they banned me before paying out...

Just saying you should avoid them at ALL COSTS!!!!

Join the club. I never got my 40$ & even contacted them but never heard back. They are a scam & should be avoided at all cost.

Join the club. I never got my 40$ & even contacted them but never heard back. They are a scam & should be avoided at all cost.

so lets get this straight.....
their minimum payout is $5, and you waited til you have $40 to request a payout......................?

they officially scam a lot of there users and not pay them
both sites flare + babes
----
ukWCdAY.jpg

0L4FnpW.jpg

---

just remove ur pictures in ur account and remove there links from ur site or blog if u have any
dont give those scammer a traffic

That really sucks. I thought imgbabes was the best image host... why would they scam?

I never reached payout but I uploaded nearly 1,000 images and almost got 1$.

Guess i'm switching over to imgtiger.

They banned me without giving me any reason, instead of paying my hard earned, legit 11$... I'm so mad... :(

http://puu.sh/71Gcx.png

Of course, no way to contact them. I used my own blog to host images, not any way of cheating, just legit views, and they banned me before paying out...

Just saying you should avoid them at ALL COSTS!!!!

I think you were my referral (have one KulaWorld), but i can still see it in the ref list. I had others that just disappeared.
And while they always paid me their support is the worst and their site is often going down.

While they have always paid me, they are way late this week.. They, as has been reported, don't reply to questions or complaints...

I know some users have been scammed because I am one of them. I got payed a few times but when I made a request for my last payment($40)I never got it & even opened a support ticket but i never heard back so I stopped using them. I wasn't banned I just never received payment.

imgbabes has BAN me just after requesting my earned $5.14 on April,3rd 2014.
I mail them for 3-4 times and even opened new tickets on imgbabes. But they don't care to reply at least, for which reason they BAN me.
I am getting regular payment from imgchili.net

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back