IMGBabes.com - Make money sharing Adult images, $7 CPM + 10% referral earnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
this week anyone got paid?
Dear affiliates,

We are moving the site to the new server, and we finished the transfer. But we've had a lot of issues with rendering images we transferred 1,3 million images in the past 2 days. We will do a internal test to see what is the problem, so port 80 and other important ports will be shut down and you will not be able to access the site.

**Payments for this week will be delayed till Friday.. +10% because you were not able to upload images in 3 days.

In the meantime we invite you to use our newest image hosting site: IMGFlare - Adult Image Hosting We will pay $8 USD per 1,000 views. Official thread very soon.

Make sure to register with the same username that you have on IMGBabes.

With Best Regards,
clara IMGBabes Support.

I haven't been paid since more than 2 weeks and she's not even willing to reply? Both on Gmail as well as here :?
Same for me. Payment pending because of traffic source issues, but never answered me on how to resolve this issue. A few more days and it'll be time to delete all images and move on to another host.

Same for me. Payment pending because of traffic source issues, but never answered me on how to resolve this issue. A few more days and it'll be time to delete all images and move on to another host.

I have reported to To0, waiting for his response.

On their site:

Important: Payments for this week has been delayed due to techical issues with our system. We will pay you tomorrow (11/29/2013). Thank you!

Give them some time, today(29-11) isn't end by their server time.

Dear affiliates, All Payza/Paypal payments for this week has been successfully completed. And we are back to regular payments each Tueday, so this Tuesday (December 3) we will pay you again. @Warner The problem is that you are posting on a locked site for guests and we are confused because we banned you in the past. So we have problems to trust you again. If you can send us your login details to review your posts on that site to release your payment tomorrow. @artul21 thanks for your help. Best Regards, clara IMGBabes Support.

@Warner The problem is that you are posting on a locked site for guests and we are confused because we banned you in the past. So we have problems to trust you again. If you can send us your login details to review your posts on that site to release your payment tomorrow.

When was I banned? I have never been banned on any host all my traffic is genuine, you check the IP's of my views. I'm using other IMAGE hosting services also.

Why should I give my login details? no way. I have already given you the proofs you asked for :|

Either you pay me or I'll have to quit from your services.

Last edited:
@clara add favicons to both sites and please consider removing the border=0, i use borders on my images and it's pretty time consuming removing it; you said you have it because browsers add borders to images if they are not declared in css, but it's easier to fix that than having border=0 as inline css.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back