IMGBabes.com - Make money sharing Adult images, $7 CPM + 10% referral earnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear affiliates,

We are getting too much traffic lately and every day new users use our service. We are talking of 8 million unique visitors per month and 500-700K daily so our server is handling 1,200 requests per second and on pick hours 1,700. Even with the best caching software, sql performance, etc the high server load causes that the system restarts on pick hours.

We will move the site to a 16 core dedicated server in the next few days, this will fix random down times issue.

All Payza/Paypal payments for this week has been successfully completed.

There is some users (3 or 4) with pending payments since the last week. We've emailed that users asking for traffic sources but they do not reply and the status will remaing pending until you reply our email.

**The surprise: Its a secret that we will reveal very soon. We are in the final stage of testing! :)

With Best Regards,
clara IMGBabes Support.

There is some users (3 or 4) with pending payments since the last week. We've emailed that users asking for traffic sources but they do not reply and the status will remaing pending until you reply our email.
Didn't received a reply from you, even after providing the traffic sources. Payment pending since more than a week :S

**The surprise: Its a secret that we will reveal very soon. We are in the final stage of testing! :)

Waiting for this one :dan:

So, how long should I wait for a reply from support about traffic source? Two days ago I received an e-mail about the traffic source I'm sending and I replied it two days ago and yesterday, just to be sure that the reply was sent. No reply back until now.

We can upload now, but when pic uploads it's says:

[h=3]File not found[/h]

The file you were looking for could not be found, sorry for any inconvenience.

Possible causes of this error could be:
  • 1- The file was deleted by the uploader
  • 2- The file was deleted by administration because it didn't comply with our Terms of Use

Just opened an image and got 4 pop ads.
c6cr7nH.png

- Your visitors will love IMGBabes.com, we only use an interstitial ad, after that 0 ads.

Dear affiliates,

We are moving the site to the new server, and we finished the transfer. But we've had a lot of issues with rendering images we transferred 1,3 million images in the past 2 days. We will do a internal test to see what is the problem, so port 80 and other important ports will be shut down and you will not be able to access the site.

**Payments for this week will be delayed till Friday.. +10% because you were not able to upload images in 3 days.

In the meantime we invite you to use our newest image hosting site: IMGFlare - Adult Image Hosting We will pay $8 USD per 1,000 views. Official thread very soon.

Make sure to register with the same username that you have on IMGBabes.

With Best Regards,
clara IMGBabes Support.

Last edited:
"We will pay $8"
In your site "We pay up $6.00 per 1,000 views"
Typo?

So B, C and D are 1.2, 0.3 and 0.1?
Thanks.

This down time is killing my income.. the last four days, I have decreased to 10%(today) of my income four days ago... Over a 1,000 views four days ago...

81 views for today for .14 cents, while I made $3.59 four days ago... The last 3 days I have dropped a dollar a day, and made only pennies for the whole day today..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back