IMGBabes.com - Make money sharing Adult images, $7 CPM + 10% referral earnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear users, we had 3 problems in chain:
1. One log file occupied all disk space on / for that reason sql server died, because don't have enough space to create tmp tables. FIXED (log file deleted and space resized)
2. For our luck one user was uploading files when the sql server died resulting on lot of tables corrupted. FIXED
3. Our software crashed. FIXED.

To identify and fix these issues we worked for almost 2 hours. Next time will be 5 minutes.

Thank you for reporting this.

WE HAVE GOOD NEWS FOR THIS WEEK.

With Best Regards,
clara IMGBabes Support.

Dear affiliates of our platform,

We are happy to announce weekly backups.
With this new feature all your images will be stored on an safe and private 12TB dedicated server.
- This is very helpful in case of disk crash, hardware failure, hacks, etc.
- We'll do backups every Saturday. Backups may take 1 hour or more, during that time you will not be able to upload files once the backup is completed.

All your hard work will be protected!!

All payments for this week done except for 2 users with wrong payment info.

With Best Regards,
clara IMGBabes Support.

yes i have 12 refs and 2 are active and at ref stats you can see how much they uploaded and how much you got

so you have 4 refs and they are thos visitors which came from your images and just signup and they not uploaded any images

Sorry for the lack on support on this thread but we are expanding our network, so we are bit busy but excited with the good news for the next Monday.

Yeah, upload doesn't work and images doesn't load, please fix it...
It was fixed 1 week ago.

To many downtimes lately.
We have no reports of downtime on our server. Maybe is the timeout when the server is busy on pick hours sometimes it takes more than usual to show the requested page.

Our dedicated server has good processor and SSD disks. But we will move the site to a new server soon with an better processor our current server has 8 cores, but we will move to an 20 cores server. Getting too much traffic lately!

i think payout day is today have any out have been paid today?

All Payza/Paypal payments done, including yours.

With Best Regards,
clara IMGBabes Support.

i can't login in my account and when click on forget password then system massage No user with this login /Email.What is problem on account or why ban my account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back