IMGBabes.com - Make money sharing Adult images, $7 CPM + 10% referral earnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So,Clara, paying u webmoney now or not ?
We paid Webmoney today. But we are out of money for the next week, so please change to Payza or Paypal. We are looking for a reliable exchanger with less fees.

Clara ,,
use Anti Adblock Script
who use adblock he have to turn off so he can visit the site
that's not the solution. We will try to educate them about the AdBlock and their negatives.
Hi Clara did u find trusty exchanger for pay the users they want keep webmoney as there payment way !!
paypal full of proplems to the uploaders in any time they founds can be hold or frozen by PP
payza also have problems for withdraw from him in many country's

webmoney perfect for alot of us
We'll try to find the best exchanger to fund our Webmoney account. If you have any idea PM' me since exchanger talk is not allowed on this forum.

All Paypal payments has been successfully processed.
All Payza payments has been successfully processed.
All WMZ payments, except one have been successfully processed.

GOOD NEWS: We will count AdBlock traffic again at a rate of $7/1000 views but we will reduce referral earnings to a 5% and will remove 3 countries from group B. (Starting from September 24, 2013).

SO YOU WILL EARN LIKE BEFORE!!

With Best Regards,
clara IMGBabes Support.

Last edited:
Hi clara ,,
Q \ when some user get banned for some reason does he get remove also from the referrals list ?
i was have 6 referrals now they become 5 !!

You need to spread out the pop up ads, 4 at once is way to much and will cause your site to be banned from many forums.
First of all, we have a system to deliver ads on IMGBabes site, every thing is controlled by our system. So that's impossible to get 4 popunders at once. There's 1 popunder on landing page, and the another will appear if someone click on a image to enlarge.

site down... what is going on ......
quick maintenance.
Yes, this site is loading too much slowly and upload also not working.

Please check the issue.

Thanks.
Site is loading normal right now. The problem is when the site wait for popcash javascript, popcash is currently offline. We have removed popcash javascript from the ad server.

Upload is working fine at our end.
I didn't receive my payment......................................................
We have processed all payments today including yours.

GOOD NEWS #1: This week we reached 6 million unique visitors (IPs). And we want to thank all of our affiliates.
GOOD NEWS #2: We are counting Adblock traffic again at an rate of $7 per 1000 views.

We have reduced referral earnings to 5% and removed the following countries from Group B: Luxembourg, Ireland and Austria.

With Best Regards,
clara IMGBabes Support..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back