IMGBabes.com - Make money sharing Adult images, $7 CPM + 10% referral earnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear users of our platform,

We are a service that pay for image views and that depends on the revenue generated from advertising companies like Juicyads, Exoclick, etc.

For the past 2 months we have payed a flat rate of $7 per 1000 unique views from Group A, counting "AdBlock users".

Today we are not paying anymore for adblock traffic since it represents a big loss for us because these users don't generate any revenue for us. This only applies for Group A countries.

We do traffic analysis every day, and this is the result for USA traffic on september 4 (TRAFFIC VS REVENUE GENERATED):
United States: 15,000 unique visitors > 4,000 visitors where bots/proxy/fake traffic > 11,000 unique visitors where real visitors.

11,000 unique visitors from USA= $77 per day for affiliates

Now from our advertising panel the history is different:
That day we only got 5,400 popunders impressions from USA.
Popunder Rate=$1.80 CPM x 5.4
Profit=$9.72
Banner clicks $0.01x250 clicks= $2.50
We earned $12.22 on September 4 and our affiliates earned $77 = ROI -$64.78

So we are losing $64.78 every day. $64.78x7 days= -453.46 weekly.

We believe 4 of each 10 users are using AdBlock plugin or Software.

We will not block these users, but we will not pay for AdBlock users.

Hope you understand the situation.

If so all of our hard work just wasted, we don't know how many of them are using adblock, etc. An example, 1k viewer but 600 installed adblock so just end up with 400 are counted, but within these 400 maybe 100 IP visited your site before so minus another 100 = 300, final result just 300 views are counted.

All Paypal payments done!
All Payza Payments done!

Webmoney (WMZ): Last week we got scammed for a exchanger ($1,800), we are in a dispute for this. We were busy finding a trusted exchanger and we found him (but this exchanger charges a high fee of %11 per transaction). We did a first transaction and payed all pending WMZ payments today.

The AdBlock restriction may affect your earnings in a 25 - 30% for Group A countries. Earnings for Group B and C will not be affected.

With this new restriction the site is more stable, for a long run.

We will not close the site as others, we are here for the long run. Hope you stay with us, we will pay you as always.

With Best Regards,
clara IMGBabes Support.

If so all of our hard work just wasted, we don't know how many of them are using adblock, etc. An example, 1k viewer but 600 installed adblock so just end up with 400 are counted, but within these 400 maybe 100 IP visited your site before so minus another 100 = 300, final result just 300 views are counted.
You are wrong. We calculate it by percentage $4 to $7.

You are wrong. We calculate it by percentage $4 to $7.

Sorry, i can't really get it but for the ad part i got what you mean.

Best decision Clara,

I agree with you, the site will not survive if you continue paying $7 for Adblocker users.

Most browsers have AdBlock integrated. I also have a site with 6K uniques and only counts 2.5K on plugrush popunder.

What google is doing about it, I think this AdBloker crap is affecting my adsense income.

https://adblockplus.org/

Hi Clara did u find trusty exchanger for pay the users they want keep webmoney as there payment way !!
paypal full of proplems to the uploaders in any time they founds can be hold or frozen by PP
payza also have problems for withdraw from him in many country's

webmoney perfect for alot of us

Signed Up

Hi! I just signed up to IMGBabes and would like to know if you could guide me on best ways to share the photo to have a legit view?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back