imgah - Get Paid Up To $2.30 Per 1000 Image Views. Chrome Extension Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you switched your info at anytime, open a ticket. Otherwise Jordan won't know to check your account and add it to the list being paid later today.

Can you add thumbnail previews for the images and thumbnails for the share codes as well?

Kinda hard to manage our images w/o thumbnails/previews of our images.

Can you add thumbnail previews for the images and thumbnails for the share codes as well?

Kinda hard to manage our images w/o thumbnails/previews of our images.
Get them instantly when you upload (flash is the best).

For export...whenever xfile is available for all the custom coding. I don't know why it is not default...

switch to paypal within how many days ??
couple hours

So that only works with flash upload.

Can you add the previews for the file manager and remote upload as well?

I use remote upload time and would be nice if we got thumbnail previews after uploading w/ remote.

I'm not getting thumbnail previews after remote uploading then. Firefox 15.1.1

Latest Flash installed as well.

Yes you do. Doesn't matter the browser. Scroll down on the upload result page.

O1Xhq.png

Not seeing anything, I've scrolled around and no previews. The only way besides flash upload is to open/click the image link itself for a preview.

Also tried on Chrome and still no preview.

Last edited:
Ah sorry. I misunderstood. The codes are the only option. No plans exist to add thumbs on the upload result page. There are plans to add it to the my images page though. Tons of things will be added when the xfilesharing team is available. We are not outsourcing work to individuals any longer. Just not worth it.

Plans for ftp upload feature?

Would find it convenient.

Can you also add an option to choose which folder to upload our images to instead of just the default directory?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back