imgah - Get Paid Up To $2.30 Per 1000 Image Views. Chrome Extension Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
tier 3 - $0.06 - 1000 views

so i earn $0.06 for 1000 vies?
i dont know who would bother for this small amount of money.. but if there is any reason at all, please share it with me!

Trying to make threats will not work people...If you're dumb enough to cheat, accept not being paid. The rules are in the TOS, we send reminders via email, posted as important in the members area, and in the news.

Just saw this in the ticket list. Here is another reminder for the less intelligent.

jzHqY.png

Last edited:
We are always with U and Your Great Site. i am working in net (Sharing Image) around 6 years but not found this type of GREAT Site in My Working Life. So, wishing u Very Very Long Life for imgah.

I'm getting I0 error when trying to upload.

Had to restart the image servers to install some updates

true and like a miracle:sun::sun: (no downtime over 45days)

imgah already passed 2 huge image hosts using and is competitive/close with 1 only in front :) but they are close :)
who are these other said image hosts?

(talked through PM. Don't wanna give anyone a bad name)

We are always with U and Your Great Site. i am working in net (Sharing Image) around 6 years but not found this type of GREAT Site in My Working Life. So, wishing u Very Very Long Life for imgah.
Good to hear :)

Last edited:
Read the pay dates people. Read it before asking anything.

You know why you were not paid. That was not our fault. It had to do with your Payza account. We can not explain business days anymore. No pay questions will be answered here anymore unless your banned. Users need to read first before asking any questions.

You've already been told you would be paid in this batch. So go read one of the 5 or 6 places where you see when pay is issued.

PS: Monday does not count as a business day. Today was a holiday in Ontario Canada.

Okay so a big few days here :D if you didn't get the email, we are merging imgah in with another company. No staffing changes or anything will be taking place. Only change there is pay time to match theirs. Pay will be processed on the same day, but will take up to 10 business days to process. First come first serve as now.

We also have two long-term advertisers on board. Rates will be modified to reflect what they pay us per view. My guess is tier 1 will drop 10cents, tier 2 maybe 10 cent decrease and tier 3 a 1 cent drop or stay the same.

With the decreases this is still great news for us as advertisers will not need to be changed.

A large chunk of payments were sent this morning. More to come later today along with the new rates.

Not really merging into a site. I have a network of sites I run along with a few other staff. Since I seem to be sticking around everytime I leave, we are just going to keep the site in my ring. Easier to look after and more connections to advertisers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back