imgah - Get Paid Up To $2.30 Per 1000 Image Views. Chrome Extension Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome to wj.

since have spoken to jesse in the past hope he will transfer his knowledge for this project ;)

will give a try and hope not to close after 1-2 months :(

have in mind that sites similar started @ $2.60 per 1000 and hope to change soon. u ll see traffic of course and decide for this ;)

Most important to change is the minim.payout $5 is way too high can u decrease to half (if possible $2.50)

many people req at low rates but $5 is way too much :)

1 bug
when u click http://imgah.com/_contact.html

at medium right on http://imgah.com/pages/rewards.html

does not exist

and :)
1 question

image expiration??

are they expired after some days or views or not ?? some competitve sites do not expire images and some others require 5-6 views to be forever.

can u write to us when images expire plz ?? because it is not written in the FAQ but is important........

we asked for non-dmca ones. are they expired or not ???

in terms of importance min.payout if possible to decrease and thumb sizes also (prefer the 250x250 not bigger to keep - actually prefer the 220x220 exact that size like in Chili site)

welcome & good luck

Hey :)

- thanks for the link report. I rewrote the URL structure for the site. Didn't notice one was still going to /pages. I'll change that in a minute
- As for the minimum payout, that's not up to me. I'll leave that for my brother. I'm only watching the site while he is away. I haven't even spoke to him since he went to the funeral
- as far as I know, he is still releasing a custom thumb selection soon
- there is no expiry for images

change the minimum.payout $5 is too high
- possibly

ok J.

happy for reporting bug ;)

for the rest

we ll wait no prob ;)

yes he is trying a custom thumb selection // 220x220 is better compared to 250x250 which is slightly bigger. (prefer 220x220)

Gonna keep the 250x250 for now as more people seem to like it. He is supposed to be introducing a custom size when he gets back. You'll be able to select your own image thumb size.

No problem.

Our support will now be handled through uservoice. A ticket system will be much better for handling support. No registration needed.

That would be great. But that probably won't ever be an option.

I have some bug reports from the URL rewrite I've done:
- images need to be deleted one by one
- images need to be moved one by one
- images need to be copied one by one

A perl coder will look at it tomorrow.

Uploads/downloads/views have shot up about 15x since the opening and still 12 hours left in the day.

Edit: all the above is fixed

Sites down for me.

same here, site down..

you said that diferent sizes will be added last week..

Site was under an attack.

And no that was not said at all. First, it was said that it would possibly be this week.

My brother was handling all that. Like I said, he had a friend pass away so he is out of the province. Why post things when they are not as important as making all the main functions work first anyway?

Site seems to be down again.

Warning: error_log(/tmp/redirect.log) [function.error-log]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/imgah/public_html/backup.php on line 32

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/imgah/public_html/backup.php:32) in /home/imgah/public_html/backup.php on line 34

Yup. Just for a few min (site wasn't really down though. Read end notes). Doing some server config and updates. Probably going to move the main server soon to a better host. Running a restart now to try some new things.

That was just a main page error. If you add / to the end of the page, it works fine. http://www.imgah.com/_

Do expect some problems over the next few days though.

Useless post...I said the site would be moving and to expect some issues over the next couple days.

Anyway, the move is happening much sooner than expected. We were receiving thousands of DMCAs from a company and the host of the main server didn't like it. Server was suspended. Going to my main hosting company now for the main website server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back