ImageOn.org - Adult Image Hosting - Earn Up To 8$ / 1000 Views PP,Payza,WM,Skrill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got payment, thanks. I also realized that i was putting Imageon links on KAT with a little code mistake which is causing to get less views. That explained downgrade of my earnings in the last times.

Last edited:
I seeing a slightly fall on earnings since you changed "Continue to Image" way. Can you make it easier for clickers so we can get counted views? Day by day we earning less and everything going to be harder. Where is fair side of this?

I seeing a slightly fall on earnings since you changed "Continue to Image" way. Can you make it easier for clickers so we can get counted views? Day by day we earning less and everything going to be harder. Where is fair side of this?

Hi,

We are "continue image" change for now, I believe this is a good option and better than before.I know that a lot of hard and that many users use adblock, this is a big problem for you who are trying to earn some extra money and a big problem for us.Do you know how hard it is to find ads network that is normal, probably not, but it's not your problem.
I'm trying to make the best possible access to the website, for now we only have 4 popunder tags, and for a few days, we will have only 2 popunder, soon as we finish the test that we started today.
Many changes will be these days, I hope you will all be happy.

Best Regards,

Hi,

We are "continue image" change for now, I believe this is a good option and better than before.I know that a lot of hard and that many users use adblock, this is a big problem for you who are trying to earn some extra money and a big problem for us.Do you know how hard it is to find ads network that is normal, probably not, but it's not your problem.
I'm trying to make the best possible access to the website, for now we only have 4 popunder tags, and for a few days, we will have only 2 popunder, soon as we finish the test that we started today.

Best Regards,

Continue to Image button is Visible, it looks fine but sometimes it's not clickable which is causing a problem. It wasn't like this before. Also letting you know, Kickass has a strict ban policy over imagehosts which pushing users to disable adblock. You might get banned like many other hosts. Thanks for your attention on our problems, i believe you will do better than this for us.

Hi,

Best Regards,

Continue to Image button is Visible, it looks fine but sometimes it's not clickable which is causing a problem. It wasn't like this before. Also letting you know, Kickass has a strict ban policy over imagehosts which pushing users to disable adblock. You might get banned like many other hosts. Thanks for your attention on our problems, i believe you will do better than this for us.

I think I've solved the problem, please try it now, on my part now looks all okay.

I think I've solved the problem, please try it now, on my part now looks all okay.

Okay i guess it's working. Thanks. Hope earnings will get fixed to acceptable level again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back