ImageOn.org - Adult Image Hosting - Earn Up To 8$ / 1000 Views PP,Payza,WM,Skrill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, all accounts activated, also all request for payment, done. Some payments will be processed until tomorrow.

Best Regards.

good start.. dont make mistakes like imgtwti... rates are good and processing time is also good.. keep up the good work... dont let us down, i have high hopes.. :)

Hi, thanks for your trust. We are now better prepared and all our data is stored on other servers. Imgtwyti a much bad experience for us.

Best Regards.

Thanks for the fast payment, but I haven't been able to upload to you the last 3 days, getting very slow speeds and pages take for ever to load. Please fix.

And suddenly the rates gone down. Why? Have started shaving views?

jRLIrS4.jpg

And suddenly the rates gone down. Why? Have started shaving views?

jRLIrS4.jpg

I would again say, you have decreased the rates drastically. I can barely earn less than half of the earnings which I used to earn in the starting. It seems, you are now shaving the views. My current statistics says it.

i agree with milliman, although your tier 1 is good rate, but my earning shows half of my normal earning at other sites with tier 1 @ $6
i have used your site several days and not good way to earn. dont say about viewing count per ip at this time.
we work well with others for years and very sure that we know average earning/day when use an image host.

Hi, to clarify, as we all know, this script ImgSot has not been upgraded for a long time, she has no shaving mode, in the future I will not be continued to these questions because there is no point. We have worked only on optimizing the script because it was a lot of interference in the work, it could not possibly interfere with your earnings.

All requests for payment, had been completed. Besides WebMoney, it will be in a few days, if someone wants to another payment processor, please write support ticket or via PM.

Best Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back