Status
Not open for further replies.
i always got this error

"Software error:

Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@imagejumbo.com), giving this error message and the time and date of the error."

2013-05-26$2.01PENDING

we've sent many messages to Moneybooker clients our moneybookers account not available at the time send us your Paypal and we will send your payment immediately

thx received but with 0.60$ fees

Cantidad total:
$6,09 USD
Cuantía de la tarifa:
-$0,60 USD
Importe neto:
$5,49 USD
and you said that you will pay the fees

thats unexpected...
i apologize for that we will make it up to all users who got charged today

2013-05-25$3.41PENDING
I have asked for Payza

about Payza payments it will be made later today sorry for the delay

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

i always got this error

"Software error:

Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@imagejumbo.com), giving this error message and the time and date of the error."

we're working on it and the site should be working fine in 72

My image got over 600 US views and I'm only getting paid 1$ for those views? something wrong here? thought it was 5 bucks?

My image got over 600 US views and I'm only getting paid 1$ for those views? something wrong here? thought it was 5 bucks?

send me your user name on admin@imagejumbo.com

All Paypal payout are completed

for Payza and Moneybookers we have problems in the accounts you'll have to wait to next Monday or if you want you can send us your Paypal info and we will send your payment immediately with

thx received but with 0.60$ fees

Cantidad total:
$6,09 USD
Cuantía de la tarifa:
-$0,60 USD
Importe neto:
$5,49 USD
and you said that you will pay the fees

Maybe they use mass payment, thats way you have such a fee.

Jumbo, do you have long term plans with this host?
Soon will give you a try and expect your flash/ajax uploader...

i saw another bug. when you want to get the links of your previous uploaded files it give invalid format links..
the thumbnails do not have any in it.. check it.. myfiles-->check the files you want then export.. it will give wrong links in
thumbnail section..

Maybe they use mass payment, thats way you have such a fee.

Jumbo, do you have long term plans with this host?
Soon will give you a try and expect your flash/ajax uploader...

we were going to add flash upload but we believe it wont work with the server problem and we are not staying we will upgrade to much better server in 70 hours or less

i saw another bug. when you want to get the links of your previous uploaded files it give invalid format links..
the thumbnails do not have any http://www.wjunction.com/111-affiliate-programs-promotion/ in it.. check it.. myfiles-->check the files you want then export.. it will give wrong links in
thumbnail section..[/quote]

we will fix the problem very soon

[quote="Ashron, post: 1831595"]Thanks for the payment, and fee paid[/quote]

[quote="cr7madrid, post: 1831793"]yes me too thx ,you paid me the fees,good job admin an i hope this site will be number 1[/quote]

no problem at all , you can post payment proof and your referral and get 15% earnings of your each referrals revenue LIFETIME

Last edited:
Image is not uploading successfully, neither though remote upload nor through normal computer upload.

Very often getter "Software Error" message.

Please check the issue.

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

Finally able to upload image - but check the issue.

Thanks.

Last edited:
please fix the issues as soon as possible please.. im planning to move from imagetwist because they remove paypal and now liberty reserve is gone no more good processor for me.. im choosing imagejumbo because of the high rates..

edit: here it goes again site loading so slow and the server error.. i cant upload any pics

Last edited:
Image is not uploading successfully, neither though remote upload nor through normal computer upload.

Very often getter "Software Error" message.

Please check the issue.

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

Finally able to upload image - but check the issue.

Thanks.

please fix the issues as soon as possible please.. im planning to move from imagetwist because they remove paypal and now liberty reserve is gone no more good processor for me.. im choosing imagejumbo because of the high rates..

edit: here it goes again site loading so slow and the server error.. i cant upload any pics

we've upgrade our server and everything working fine now if you found any problem please contact us

the site is working smoothly now.. i remembered you mentioned in previous post you will increase rates once the site is fixed.. lol

The Web is all right now and $ 6 per 1,000 is great. but I would also like to see flash uploading. upload after one image is lengthy. so hopefully soon will be :)

the site is working smoothly now.. i remembered you mentioned in previous post you will increase rates once the site is fixed.. lol

glad to hear the site is working for everyone , we will increase rates check it out from here

also we've sent an email to all users check your inbox or spam folder

I'm still waiting for FLASH/AJAX and definetely will give you a try. BTW can you add server time on site?

The Web is all right now and $ 6 per 1,000 is great. but I would also like to see flash uploading. upload after one image is lengthy. so hopefully soon will be :)

we are testing the server now and we will add Flash upload ,
server time on site.. what do you mean ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back