Imagehyper.com - Highest earnings, Best Interface - Join us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagehyper Josh

Hi everybody and welcome to the official thread for ImageHyper.com

logo.gif

I'm Josh and I'm the affiliate manager: Imagehyper was recently acquired by a new team who introduced several changes and enhancements, which make Imagehyper the most advanced cash-paying image hosting site to date

Features:

1- Payment through the major gateways (Paypal, Webmoney, MB). Currently working to see if we manage to also integrate Alertpay
NEW: Starting february 2012 we pay every sunday starting from 1$ in accumulated earnings

2- Currently paying 3$/1000 views (Tier A countries) and 1.50$/1000 for family-friendly images

3- Unlimited bandwidth, unlimited storage (please no abuse, we have automated systems that auto-delete abusive images)

4- Bulk Remote Upload, ZIP upload, Firefox and Chrome Extensions

5- DMCA-resistant: we only take down images if we receive a valid DMCA complaint, signed and with proof, as the law dictates. We won't blindly deleted your image just because Mr. John Doe sends a fake email

6- Forum and blog owners: You can not only earn a % of the income from all the people who post on your site, but you can also control the amount of ads shown (low, medium, high)

7- Extremely easy, feature-filled and fast interface (AJAX-based)

8- Sophisticated album system: albums can be password protected, gallery or not

9- Premium system with amazing features like:
- Automatic FTP upload, with autodetection of ZIP, RAR, folders and auto-creation of albums
- One-click image reupload (if your images get DMCAed)
- Forum tool where you just paste the old forum post, and it serves a new forum post with updated URLs to the re-uploaded images
- Domain aliases to post on forums where we've been banned (stealth system so we only show 2 alternative domains to a premium user, but we have many hidden ones! Ninja! :D)
- Increased referral earnings (15% instead of 10%)

What are you waiting for?
Register here: http://www.imagehyper.com/register.php

155 comments
when i click right click > upload image to imagehyper>family friendly ......

Code:
http://img1.imagehyper.com/uploadimg.php
opens.....

404 page not found comes.... please check firefox add on

This host is reliable? Can you provide any example of how it looks photos are posted in this server? Looking for a reliable server to place not for adults images.

ur script is not user friendly,,, If i wanna upload i have to go to home,thn click on bulk.remoe upload,thn adult/family.....its taking much time. Better u make a url for remode upload like imagehyper.com/remot

i tried heavy ads,lol too much ads,2 pops and 3 ads on image page,where as image gets reduced so much and i post huge images,i guess i cant work with this host or paid hosts that annoy users with ads

i tried heavy ads,lol too much ads,2 pops and 3 ads on image page,where as image gets reduced so much and i post huge images,i guess i cant work with this host or paid hosts that annoy users with ads

Heavy setting is just that..heavy :) meant to maximize earnings for the site owner

If you try the normal ads it's much more balanced and it provides the best ratio of ads / earnings

when i click right click > upload image to imagehyper>family friendly ......

Code:
http://img1.imagehyper.com/uploadimg.php
opens.....

404 page not found comes.... please check firefox add on

That's the old version of the addon, please download the new version and it should work :)

You asked for 3 things:
2 have been fixed (you can upload multiple files with a single box, the ban can be circumvented if you carefully check your VIP area)

the third (removing side ads) is not possible at the moment

well thats great,i guess i'll start using this host again :D
by the way do viewers have to click on those site ads in order for me to earn anything or not so that i can use normal ads not heavy ads to avoid pop ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back