IMAGEHORSE.COM - EARN UP TO $7/1000 VIEWS - Paypal,Payza,WMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Date RequestDate RecivedAmount RecivedAdmin commentTransaction detailsStatus
2016-03-11 01:13:48 2016-03-16 04:03:35 3.7472 $ Please post payment proof in our support thread. $3.75 completed

Got payment, Thanks :sun:

We have already increased our Tier Rates by 20% to compensate for not counting Ad-block views.
We are always open for suggestions to modify our tier rates as per user's request. If we find it profitable, we may increase our rates.
By the way, can we know what rates are you looking for?

Last edited:
Hello WJ Users,

Today we added Citrus Wallet for Indian users. If you are from India, you can choose Citrus as a payment option. You don't have to pay any fees for receiving or withdrawal!

Please sign up today as a consumer at Payment Gateway Solutions & Mobile Wallet in India - Citrus Pay

R U Planing To Add BitCoin Also For Payments ???

Sorry but, as of now, we are not interested in adding bitcoin as a payment method.

Last edited:
The Great Host with Gr8 Count Like Imgtiger Again paid me in Only 2 Hrs ... Going To Use your Host as my main Host ... Thanks

Could you activate my account manually? I did not receive the activation mail. I also checked my spam folder.
My username is lunaman.

Thank you!

i got this: "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1840 bytes) in /home/imagehorse/public_html/inc/functions.php on line 127" often.

It's a pleasure to announce that imagehorse has been sold to strong hands, now users will get fast payment daily & great counting.
Username "imgvortex" is now the owner of imagehorse.

It's a pleasure to announce that imagehorse has been sold to strong hands, now users will get fast payment daily & great counting.
Username "imgvortex" is now the owner of imagehorse.

Thanks!

We are an experienced media buying company that specialized on online marketing and acquiring media.

We have great plans for ImageHorse, and we are working right now on the next phase.

On our plans:

1. Improving the monetization system, it will allow us to offer you higher earnings
2. Offering you more services that will maximize the potential of your traffic
3. Fast payments
4. Expanding our network of websites to give you a full solution to monetize your traffic effectively!

For any suggestions please contact me on PM or through the ticket system.

I wanna hear your suggestions to make it the best service for you.

i got this: "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1840 bytes) in /home/imagehorse/public_html/inc/functions.php on line 127" often.
when did you get this message? let me know of more details and I'll check it out.

Can you activate my affiliate account please?
username: lunaman
Your user is active, let me know if you can log in.

Regards,
Imgvortex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back