IMAGEHORSE.COM - EARN UP TO $7/1000 VIEWS - Paypal,Payza,WMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally Find A Host With Gr8 Count Like Imgtiger ... Welcome To WJ ... Using Ur service With Username egool ...

Hi egool, thank you for the kind words, we hope you have a great experience using our service.

Good counting. Hoping to do a honest business with you for a long period.

Thank you almeria, we hope to do the same.:)

Last edited:
Upload not working? I tried to upload single and remote but didn't work. Does your remote upload work anyway? Cause the design seemed to only allow 1.

Please approve ..
username : pinoyjade100

Is there a way you could schedule your payments so that you would be weekly. Maybe like set a date like every Mondays or any day. Weekly payment is the best for us affiliates .. Thank you very much and hoping for your consideration on my suggestion ..

Last edited:
Can you make log in session 1hr or unlimited? Also you seemed to limit the size of image to be uploaded.I had to resize the image into a smaller version before I could upload them. T.T

Upload not working? I tried to upload single and remote but didn't work. Does your remote upload work anyway? Cause the design seemed to only allow 1.

Upload is working fine, may i know what was the file size? By the way, we are working on increasing slots to 50 for remote upload.

Is there a way you could schedule your payments so that you would be weekly. Maybe like set a date like every Mondays or any day. Weekly payment is the best for us affiliates .. Thank you very much and hoping for your consideration on my suggestion ..

We now pay every Monday, just request your payment till sunday.

Can you make log in session 1hr or unlimited? Also you seemed to limit the size of image to be uploaded.I had to resize the image into a smaller version before I could upload them. T.T

We will consider your request & try to implement it asap. We support upto 10 MB file size and upto 6000x6000 pixels in resolution.

Last edited:
Earnings are goes down after you started to show adblock message. You should fix that or it's not possible to continue with your host no more.

Last edited:
See.. I dont want to get banned because your shitty adblock message.!!

Pls remove the adblock thingy

Cheers

Last edited:
Earnings are goes down after you started to show adblock message. You should fix that or it's not possible to continue with your host no more.
I agree earnings had went down.

Cheers

We really appreciate your feedback but about 20% of our users are using Ad-block & we can't monetize traffic that is using Ad-block. We have to pay that from our pocket. If we continue to do so, after a few months we will have to shut down our host.
In order to compensate ad-block users, we had increased our Tier Rates by 20%.

Cheers

We are working on this issue. In the future, ad-blocker users will continue to see images as normal users but we will not count views and no disable Ad-Block message will appear.
Our coder is working on this and it will take at least 1 week to implement it properly. Till then users will be shown that Ad-Block message.

Sorry for the inconvenience...

Last edited:
I Think Monday I Paying Day ... ??? Still Waiting For My 1st Payout ....

Got paid ...

Last edited:

Cheers

Hi, we have removed the Ad-block message. You won't see it anymore.:)

Good day and thank you for your patience.

All payments have been completed.

Last edited:
Date Request
Date RecivedAmount RecivedAdmin commentTransaction detailsStatus
2016-03-11 01:13:48 2016-03-16 04:03:35 3.7472 $ Please post payment proof in our support thread. $3.75 completed

Got payment, Thanks :sun:

Payments History

Date RequestDate RecivedAmount RecivedAdmin commentTransaction detailsStatus
2016-03-14 10:17:502016-03-21 13:08:582.4818 $Current earnings of $0.21 added to your payout request.$2.49+ $0.21 = $2.70completed

Thank you for payment but i must say that i won't able to continue with your host due to your new low counting system. There are many hosts around to keeping balance between good rates and adblock views. I guess you can do it as well, then i will happily use your host again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back