ImageCorn.com - Earn up to $5.00/1,000 views + 10% Referral Earnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

There is some problem with your site, it is unable to login under Opera, Firefox or Chrome.
Please fix it.
And.. do you have any information about your old sister site imgcorn?
I know that you sold it months ago, but there is no payment from there for 3 weeks.
If you can contact new admin, than please try to inform us: do we upload images to this site any more, or not?

Thanks!
Someone again installed yllix ad code. please wait 12 hrs all issue will be resolved.
Its sad our sister site new admin not paying any money. I will contact him and try to resolve payment issue.

It is better now but still with each click in account menu pop window comes up

I'm sorry but it is impossible to use your host. Or you stop that ylix.com or users just will use other pic hosts. It is not possible to get to any page in account or open upload page

Is that problem will be fixed?

You have malware links in your host. Please fix it

Last edited:
still alive?! been 5days still may payout is pending :(

anyone?! got approved and paid their pending payout?!
Going 6 days still pending, send email 2 times no respond! going scam?! :facepalm:

Last edited:
still alive?! been 5days still may payout is pending :(

anyone?! got approved and paid their pending payout?!
Going 6 days still pending, send email 2 times no respond! going scam?! :facepalm:
me too

Date RequestDate RecivedAmount RecivedAdmin commentTransaction detailsStatus
2014-10-11 21:56:28 0000-00-00 00:00:00 6.0597 $ This week payment is skipped due to our paypal conflict. 0 pending
when pay me?
user: mao1525

Last edited:
[h=2]Safe Browsing[/h][h=3]Diagnostic page for imagecorn.com[/h]What is the current listing status for imagecorn.com?
Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.
Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 1 time(s) over the past 90 days.
What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 165 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 3 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2014-10-31, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2014-10-31.Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including bq7kz3z5.com/.
5 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including t4u4btp1o.com/, ad-sys.com/, yllix.com/.
This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS36114 (VERSAWEB-ASN).
Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
Over the past 90 days, imagecorn.com appeared to function as an intermediary for the infection of 1 site(s) including javlibrary.com/.
Has this site hosted malware?
No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.
How did this happen?
In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.
Next steps:

I'm Sorry to say imagecorn.com is hacked and they deleted some images and users but i had backup of all things. We are coming soon and all pending payments will be paid don't worry. I am not scamming or any intention to steal your hard earned money. Just give me more 7 days

I'm Sorry to say imagecorn.com is hacked and they deleted some images and users but i had backup of all things. We are coming soon and all pending payments will be paid don't worry. I am not scamming or any intention to steal your hard earned money. Just give me more 7 days

thank you for letting us know. you have always paid and been really good so i was hoping it didnt go scam.
it was bad timing to happen after you had paypal issues so it seemed a little odd.

we trust and believe in you, so hopefully you come back and all is good

thanks!

so whats the word?
its been 2+ weeks now............................................

starting to get concerned.....................

so whats the word?
its been 2+ weeks now............................................

starting to get concerned.....................

not surprised at all :) first before declared hacked it tooks a couple of days to announce it maybe thinking of reason or excuse to dont pay us :) if he or she wants to claim not scam, users must be updated whats happening but still no payment has made..so...this is Scam! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back