ImageBucks.biz - Adult Image Hosting - Earn Up To 5$ / 1000 Views

Status
Not open for further replies.
And when you change your wmz ?

Try to send it again ...

Send me pm your new wmz

Error

The receiver's purse could not be found!

Last edited:
You have it right .... we have now france server and not one of the best ...
But for now that is it .... we use all the money we make from ads to pay our members ...
we do not cheat or whatever , that way you earn the right amount whit us ....

New better servers not for now or we have to lower the rates ....

what kind of server you have if it cant handle 10k hits a day (due to alexa)? or you r on $10\mo VPS\VDS ?

i can send up to 100k hits a day, but you r looking so unstable ....

First DONT lie please

It was not 40$ !
2014-08-04 05:08:3020.17REJECTED

And please LOOK first if you full in your payout account !!!

If the money was send to the purse you give in ... the money was lost !

Full in your CORRECT purse and you will get your payout tomorrow

Sorry not mean to be lie, i requested payout 2 times but it not showing in the list.
I want to sent ss but the web is down for now will update tomorrow

I have put your other payment request back in your account
and have paid your first request now

[h=1]Notification
[/h]Transfer 20.17 wmz successfully made!

For now yes ...

Like i say a week ago , now all money we make from ads go to ore affiliates ... and so no money for a new server this month

Next month there will be a strong server from Leaseweb

Really? only 2 images now? and even then it's still very unstable and most uploads fail, it's like you are asking people NOT to use your site! how frustrating! i will stop using you all together till i see that u have fixed your place, it's just impossible like this! you Understand this, don't you?

If this server stay like now ( so unstable ) .... then i close site for two weeks , did not think that the site be so sucesfull as it is now , thought this server was good enough ...

But every day more then 5000 pictures uploaded .... that i did not expect to happen

I can do two things ..... Reduce for some weeks the earnings and buy a high duty server right now

ore wait till next month for new server and close uploading till then ....

You're limited a bit with xfilesharing. You gotta pay them for the nginx mod which gets expensive.

You also cannot run the main site on the same server as the files. It will crash everything. Especially since you're running straight apache.

VPS for main site + dedicated for the files. nginx mod.

Good luck though lawina. You've used a couple of my image hosts before I sold them. It gets to be a pain when they're large lol

To be able to buy a new better server , I have decided to temporarily reduce the affiliates rates ...

You can see the new rates in the first post

Greetz

Do whatever you have to for now so you can offer better service, it does not matter if you pay better if your service is sh@t! the limitations are so great right now that it's almost impossible to work with your site, once you get your house in order u either will go back to paying the better rates or will not, we'll see when the time comes, but yes, right now the most important thing is for you to do your best so u can offer at the very least, decent service.
Good Luck.

my payment is still pending

t1aiVzH.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back