ImageBucks.biz - Adult Image Hosting - Earn Up To 5$ / 1000 Views

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much time with "only" 3 upload files max?

Like say before .... tomorrow a new dedicated server get installed ...

Now remote upload kills the vps thats running now ...

Server is installed

Remote upload back to 50 files

Greetz

Last edited:
Pyament day :D

yes this evening the payments get sent :)

All Payments are send out :)

Those who dont have received there payout , send me pm

Paypal dont allow me to send money to Indian members ....

Last edited:
Empty Earn

Dear Lawina,
whats going On in my account ?
can you check it for me please !

earn.png

thanks
Best Regards
Achoz | i have send you ticket in your imagebucks's ticket

Last edited:
I was happy as hell to have found IMagebucks.biz and see that your place seem to be the very best in payment for images, But!, i don't know if Imagebucks is undergoing software upgrades or what, i just know that in the less than a week that i have been using you, ur place seem to be unstable as all hell!! i believe that there has been only 1 day when everything worked properly, uploads fail more often than not, and for the last 2 days it has gone from accepting many images per upload to first just taking 10 per upload and now that number is down to 5?!! and of course since i need to continue bringing images to my users i have no other choice but to go back to assholes like IMGFlare and others where they pay you peanuts but their service is very stable,
I'm writing you now not necessarily to complain but to let you know what i see on ur place, i am more than happy to use your place as long as is working fine, but right now? it's frustrating as hell!

Last edited:
I was happy as hell to have found IMagebucks.biz and see that your place seem to be the very best in payment for images, But!, i don't know if Imagebucks is undergoing software upgrades or what, i just know that in the less than a week that i have been using you, ur place seem to be unstable as all hell!! i believe that there has been only 1 day when everything worked properly, uploads fail more often than not, and for the last 2 days it has gone from accepting many images per upload to first just taking 10 per upload and now that number is down to 5?!! and of course since i need to continue bringing images to my users i have no other choice but to go back to assholes like IMGFlare and others where they pay you peanuts but their service is very stable,
I'm writing you now not necessarily to complain but to let you know what i see on ur place, i am more than happy to use your place as long as is working fine, but right now? it's frustrating as hell!

You have it right .... we have now france server and not one of the best ...
But for now that is it .... we use all the money we make from ads to pay our members ...
we do not cheat or whatever , that way you earn the right amount whit us ....

New better servers not for now or we have to lower the rates ....

All payments are send :)

Hello, i was made mistake when withdrawing.
I put the wrong WMZ account, now it was updated.
But, i did'nt receive my $40 back to my account.
Already sent support ticket but no response.
Please help me, thank you in advance

First DONT lie please

It was not 40$ !
2014-08-04 05:08:3020.17REJECTED

And please LOOK first if you full in your payout account !!!

If the money was send to the purse you give in ... the money was lost !

Full in your CORRECT purse and you will get your payout tomorrow

Last edited:
First DONT lie please

It was not 40$ !
2014-08-04 05:08:3020.17REJECTED

And please LOOK first if you full in your payout account !!!

If the money was send to the purse you give in ... the money was lost !

Full in your CORRECT purse and you will get your payout tomorrow

Sorry not mean to be lie, i requested payout 2 times but it not showing in the list.
I want to sent ss but the web is down for now will update tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back