Status
Not open for further replies.

kuyo

Been with Image Twist going on 4-5 months now and I have to say, out of all the paying image host, they are the best out there(yes even better than image porter.)

For one loading is very fast, even if your uploading DVD covers which you have the option of making 170x170 - 500x500. There aren't that many ads to piss your viewers off and as a free user there is enough storage to last you for a good year.

The support staff is very friendly and handles all complaints you have very quickly, not to mention there are contest for active users and payout usually takes no longer than 4 days.I have to say im very please with Image Twist and strongly endorse this site/product

Here's the site if you wanna check it out
http://imagetwist.com/

I strongly suggest you join their forum to get quick access to the staff

As you can see if you get enough traffic, money tends to add up quite fast

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i17/8baa4d.jpg[/SLIDE]

13 comments
I had a great scheme for imageporter. I was uploading torrents and put a thumb link for the preview. In one day i got $6, requested payment, and shortly i got the money. 2 days pass and again i have $6. Later that day i got banned and didn't receive the second payment. I didn't cheat... So that really sucks from them. Imagetwist is ok so far.

@ outbreak,
we don't cheat anyone. if we found something unusually activity, we ban user and send email regarding ban with reason. You are always welcome to contact us and solve issue.

We are not connected with imagetwist :)

thanks for detailed review kuyo and sharing your experience with IT.

we can (also) confirm all above (u wrote) and support is always there for every small or BIG request since we send them some things to do.....

lucky we move from imghyper to imgtwist the right time before 2,5 months.....

Now they improve their rates and are competitive.

imagetwist is really nice ,
i received payments of 7-8$ till now :D
yeah they pay
payout just 1$ so you can request easily

imagehyper :(
i didnt received their payout yet 5$ :D
but ll reach soon ,

i dont upload much images actually

Image Twist

Hi ! I am new here and I hope this is allowed...
I just wanted to say if you are working with Image Twist,you can post your Adult pics on forum reddit under the theme LEGALSEX
Sorry for my bad English:facepalm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back